Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What has changed since she demanded to be treated like a queen at another girl's birthday party?

She had no right to demand the above.
They didn't organise the event.
They sent out pretentious invites giving the impression it was their show.
She took centre stage instead of the team.
She annoyed Harry publicly.
She copied Diana but couldn't carry it off.
She isn't controlling the narrative, it's all leaks.

As another PR stunt to get better press to counter recent negativity it's been a resounding success has it not?
And this inept woman who can't even do this right wants to be POTUS?
Piece Of Totally Useless Shite?

This is worth investigating. The big polo match that Haz' team won on Sun may have actually been won by another team. The arithmetic is a bit fuzzy in the write up...13-13 then Harry scores with a couple of minutes left, then the Dundas team puts 2 goals away in the last 180 secs...that look like 15-14 to me, not 15-13 but, I/m not a Montecito gossip reporter. So, to me, this looks not so much like Harry and the winners of the tournament but a Meghan produced ceremony for the Los Padres , who may have placed second in the tournament, where she presented those wooden boxes to the team (possibly an Archwell "medal" or something) on the stage that was recently abandoned by the real award ceremony. That would explain the "sparse"crown watching as compared to the audience in the paper of the Dundas Team presentation. They were talked into hoisting a Cup which was not the trophy hoisted by the winners in the photo of the official presentation shown in the attachment below. Could it have been named the "Archwell Cup for the best team that includse Harry Wales "? That might explain why the Los Padres team looked so glum while Meg looked like the life of the party. Was this all a PR stunt for Meghan to have her own little Archewell presentation for Harry and the Argy's (good band name, btw) in case they didn't actually win? (which they did not according to the Montecito paper). Latest Match at the Field - Montecito
Looking at the journal you have it spot on Harry and Megless came second.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
We seem to have suffered of recent years from monosyllabic morons or snake-oil selling schysters. Why they are seen as the cream of the US political elite is a mystery to me but it results in crazy things like Trump getting elected and then we get the faint of heart voting for a confirmed serial racist because they don't like the things someone said.
Weird as anything but it's all a media circus and we really need to see who owns what politician by them having to wear their sponsors on their suits and ties. Think F1 sponsorship deals, American's would love it. At the local level you get the Democratic nominee for Louisiana proudly emblazoned with Bubba T Cletus's Shrimp canning works and funeral parlour. It's a win win!
So Meghan the nation's first Netflix-Spotify President.

Oh, wait...................

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
In other news, have we noted the inclusion of Beatrice and her husband - he certainly understands hierarchy and is respectful, she has always followed her grandmother's values while acquiring new confide form marrying a childhood acquaintance. Easing them in gently and on a long probations would leave the Cambridges with their own Gloucester / Wessex equivalent if it worked out well enough in practice.

This is worth investigating. The big polo match that Haz' team won on Sun may have actually been won by another team. The arithmetic is a bit fuzzy in the write up...13-13 then Harry scores with a couple of minutes left, then the Dundas team puts 2 goals away in the last 180 secs...that look like 15-14 to me, not 15-13 but, I/m not a Montecito gossip reporter. So, to me, this looks not so much like Harry and the winners of the tournament but a Meghan produced ceremony for the Los Padres , who may have placed second in the tournament, where she presented those wooden boxes to the team (possibly an Archwell "medal" or something) on the stage that was recently abandoned by the real award ceremony. That would explain the "sparse"crown watching as compared to the audience in the paper of the Dundas Team presentation. They were talked into hoisting a Cup which was not the trophy hoisted by the winners in the photo of the official presentation shown in the attachment below. Could it have been named the "Archwell Cup for the best team that includse Harry Wales "? That might explain why the Los Padres team looked so glum while Meg looked like the life of the party. Was this all a PR stunt for Meghan to have her own little Archewell presentation for Harry and the Argy's (good band name, btw) in case they didn't actually win? (which they did not according to the Montecito paper). Latest Match at the Field - Montecito

If that is indeed the case, Spongebob tapeworm has even further isolated herself from those with whom it wants to hobnob by showing them what a grasping, sly, manipulative, dishonest creature it is.

It's trashed its own reputation and prospects but I'll put a shiny sixpence on it that as far as the tapeworm is concerned, it's all the fault of everyone else.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
That explains why everyone looked so... off instead of triumphant winners.
Be fair with Yacht Girl in the middle grabbing the prize and occupying space you'd be pissed off too, win or lose.

syrup

LE
Just seen it ping up that the Duchess has pitched up to lay a wreath at that school in Texas were the kids were shot.
She has no shame as if they need her there trying to hog the headlines

Last edited:

Londo

LE
Just seen it ping up that the Duchess has pitched up t lay a wreath at hat school in Texas were the kids were shot.
Yup . Just seen the pics in the Mail . Why am I not surprised she showed up?

Just seen it ping up that the Duchess has pitched up t lay a wreath at hat school in Texas were the kids were shot.
It's ALWAYS all about her. She's shameless. Lacks class and empathy. She could have just Tweeted her sympathies.

Latest Threads