Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
There was a good deal of criticism about Cruise’s involvement in the Windsor Horse show recently along the lines of HMQ’s event being used to promote a Hollywood film.
I think that a lot of thought went into his involvement , probably by William and Kate, about who would have relished being on the same platform as TC.
Relish is maybe the wrong word. A determination to put the Montecitos in their place maybe more.
It shows them where the real glamour show is. Hollywood has turned their backs on them in anticipation of the Cambridge tour coming up. That's a message that will enter even their skulls.

And appropriately Montecito means 'little mountain' in Spanish. Not big enough to be a proper mountain.
Megs decided to make Megxit a competition with the RF. Now she is seeing where it gets her, presenting polo trophies while SiL gets to hobnob with TC.

Londo

LE
Henry Charles Albert David

$_86.JPG

59a31e635185986149057e4b

ultimatevacman++12-26-2013-05-23-43.jpg

no wonder he's fucked up he's 75% named after vacuum cleaners....
Surely that last picture is of a tank ?

Relish is maybe the wrong word. A determination to put the Montecitos in their place maybe more.
It shows them where the real glamour show is. Hollywood has turned their backs on them in anticipation of the Cambridge tour coming up. That's a message that will enter even their skulls.

And appropriately Montecito means 'little mountain' in Spanish. Not big enough to be a proper mountain.
Megs decided to make Megxit a competition with the RF. Now she is seeing where it gets her, presenting polo trophies while SiL gets to hobnob with TC.

just wait until the day W&K become King and Queen - can you imagine how many plates will be broken! - even Charles and Camilla will be star turns that will see Megain ignored by the rest of Hollywood - in fact, just thinking about it, Camilla has more class in her little finger tip than Megain could ever dream of

...and she has earnt her respected status by putting up with more toxic schizz from all directions than any other, keeping her head down, working hard, personal restraint and prioritising supporting Charles - ie utterley understanding the consort role and sticking to it under provocation..

Canuck Vet

Old-Salt
I really , really don't think this amazing idea will work in the way that is intended: "Let's do some heartwarming interviews with UK services people and families about how great Soldier Harry was"

The Mountbatten-Windsors are now subsisting purely on the world-event naivete of middle America

edit....and in her case wide elbows and a tortuously blind eye to actual reactions
USO tour - Investiture anniversary 1min 58 start point - Polo copycatting Cambridge 2011 match
Kind of funny in the Polo Cup ceremony when they held the cup up and cut Megs out of the pic...she took no time to move to the front....Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

I really , really don't think this amazing idea will work in the way that is intended: "Let's do some heartwarming interviews with UK services people and families about how great Soldier Harry was"

The Mountbatten-Windsors are now subsisting purely on the world-event naivete of middle America

edit....and in her case wide elbows and a tortuously blind eye to actual reactions
USO tour - Investiture anniversary 1min 58 start point - Polo copycatting Cambridge 2011 match
Perhaps @MrBane will be happy to assist?

seat_sniffer2

Old-Salt
I wonder if any crockery will be thrown when they learn William's head is set to appear on a new £5 coin from Royal Mint in honour of his 40th? *

*No-one did anything like that for my 40th........ a long time ago now. Barstewards!

Rebel Wilson's face in the snap of her at the event was - erm - set......she is an acquaintance of Mrs Tindall's, via an Australian sports tour, I understand.

Meatfucker

Old-Salt
Last edited:
The Kardashians protect their product rigourously - as it is purely media based, do you think they would let in anyone who would leak info and try to cash in on adjacency? If you think that the Obama /Martha's Vinyard, Industrial Hollywood and the New York media social elite would not take the risk, double it for Kris Jenner who foritifies their brand: they already have Travis marrying in as their problematic male, why would they need pale, stale, male, derailed Harry and Mrs Mounttbatten-Windsor's next version of herself as a 'Southern Italian' Kim Basinger / Mrs Rochester fusion.

He was dedicated, put in many many long days and nights and he couldn't be persuaded to let someone else take over......

View attachment 665020

He also got some reasonable scores...

allegedly
Ah now, to be fair you must have read my posts on this subject.

Latest Threads