• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a grape joke and vine-ly made.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You would think that a would-be fashion mogul would know how to dress her husband.
She could always ask Victoria Beckham for details of David's tailor. ;-)

Although with his upbringing, the Harry that used to be Prince should have access to top Savile Row tailors. Therefore i assume it's a deliberate attempt to appear more like the yoof of America.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

Although with his upbringing, the Harry that used to be Prince should have access to top Savile Row tailors. Therefore i assume it's a deliberate attempt to appear more like the yoof of America.
Shabby chic actually needs quite a bit of effort. It’s far more than wearing too small a suit, no tie and not polishing your shoes.

That way lies the jumble sale.

As long as he doesn't ask Mr Hamilton for advice on tailors

1643269595590.png

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
Shabby chic actually needs quite a bit of effort. It’s far more than wearing too small a suit, no tie and not polishing your shoes.

That way lies the jumble sale.
Pretty much worked for Chaplin.
But don't we wish that he would take another leaf out if his book and go silent.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer

Londo

LE

What ! and wear his trousers halfway down to his knees ?

PFGEN

GCM
As I understand it a maze of limited companies is standard practice in Hollywood in order to isolate business assets into defined pots. If one project goes tits up then they wind up the company and the liabilities die with it. If you want to sell a project then you just sell the entire company and everything goes with it.

There's nothing exceptional about it, but keeping an eye on the shell companies can tell give you some insight into what the holding company is up to.
Know the construction only too well but there's generally something in them, i.e. Intellectual property, company assets or a group of investors etc. I guess in Hollywood it would be the likes of film assets. These two have zip diddly but I guess they've classed the kids as assets. "Sorry kids, one of you has to go due to an aggressive takeover from the UK."

Why are they opening so many companies? There's nothing that lawyers and accountants like more than companies that don't actually do anything. Its a yearly meal ticket for minimum effort. I guess some of it may be about branding but branding of what. Others have pointed out that there's bugger all to brand so another waste of money. Maybe they could endorse something like Brazzers, that would fairly bring in some coin. Unfortunately they're Miami based so the wrong location. Equally so with BangBros but there's maybe an opportunity in running the Montyceto BangBus.
With so many companies and projects on the go one would expect a large corporate HQ to exist with lots of clerks, PR staff and lawyers beavering away to produce success and lots of $, I have not seen a reference to an HQ in the media, does on exist, is it a secret??

Edited for spelling.

Last edited: