Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's the people who've had access to her intimate circle.
There’s quite a few of them apparently.
Maybe that's why she had to go surrogate - her highway has been so driven up the baby might have fallen out.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jasper Carrott. "A well-known stand up comedian of the 1980s m'lud"
1960s and 70s, shurley? Started in the Boggery in 1969...

I did see him live in Northampton in the 80s. Support act was Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis, who were quite funny back then, before they got political correctitis.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I used to love his 'things people put on motor insurance claim forms'. They still have some on YouTube, plus his spoof adverts

No, the best was about the moles in his garden.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I used to love his 'things people put on motor insurance claim forms'. They still have some on YouTube, plus his spoof adverts
Get yer chops from our Dad!

Chef

LE
She's a right goer, apparently.
Time for bed...
Half of Toytown knows of her horizontal pleasures.

The flipside to 'Funky Moped'.

Saw him at 'Ammersmith and laughed till it hurt.

What is a nautical circuit (just asking)
I wondered the same. This makes an interesting read. Rumours or truth, who knows.

Or, like another American, the contents of the jewelry box...
Apparently Wallis-Simpson's / the Crown's stuff still pops up at auction houses occasionally, and there's a 'watch list' for stuff which went 'missing' back in the 30s.

Back in the 80s I was given a private tour of the Villa Windsor. Well there were 10 of us. Everything untouched. Even some staff still there. I saw his abdication desk and sneakily opened drawers to touch the Duchess's collection of silk lingerie. The Duke had a nice collection of kilts in his wardrobe.

We were also taken underneath the Villa to the heavily guarded jewellery collection in display cabinets. Breathtaking. All guarded by an ex mil bloke from NI.

Mr Al Fayed also arranged a gift bag for each of us with a signed book The Windsor Style by Suzy Menkes (who gave the tour), a guide book to the house and a huge bottle of Dior Dune perfume. Which was vile, I gave it away.

It was an unforgettable and privileged moment to see exactly as they lived. A sad existence in exile.

Incidentally, their French chef at their previous house, before they moved to the Villa Windsor, then became the chef at the British Embassy in Paris. A lovely man now enjoying his retirement.

Or, like another American, the contents of the jewelry box...
Apparently Wallis-Simpson's / the Crown's stuff still pops up at auction houses occasionally, and there's a 'watch list' for stuff which went 'missing' back in the 30s.
Ref that watch list, are there any photos available on-line of the allegedly ‘stolen’ pieces?

Chef

LE
Ref that watch list, are there any photos available on-line of the allegedly ‘stolen’ pieces?
'Resting in my jewellery box' surely?

Latest Threads