• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Best line from that ....

Meghan, the self-appointed Patron Saint of Privacy and Veracity.
From the man who faked photos and printed lies about British Soldiers...

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Pinocchio/Beano of the newspaper world, well matched with Princess Pinocchio
Dear Lady, would you consider writing a speech for the Prince and Princess of Pernicious Dishonesty? Your turn of phrase is eloquent, your parody is perfect, and your opinions chime with the majority of readers....

Londo

LE
From the man who faked photos and printed lies about British Soldiers...
He shall never be forgiven for that .
But I do have a good laugh at his hate for Megain as I'm sure it is eating him up :lol:
and I'm quite happy to read about what he has to say about the creature .

Just below your post was this advert, my eyes were drawn to the second from the right. It just seemed so aposite.

I have to add that I have been very much appreciating the ladies' undergarment advertisements that have been cropping-up on my ARRSE feed lately.

Apparently young Britons want Harry to do Queen's speech. A whole ten percent.

.....so the 90% who don't want harry to do speech don't count?

Edited to add: In this world it does seem that a 10% minority has more power than a 90% majority.

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The Pinocchio/Beano of the newspaper world, well matched with Princess Pinocchio

That's not really fair on the Beano which was a good read.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
.....so the 90% who don't want harry to do speech don't count?
And more than a quarter of all ages want Charles to read it. Not the headline though.
Are the Express currying favour with the Montecitos so they can get all their slant if there is an ongoing battle with the Mail?

Why yes, we're going to invest tens, if not hundreds of millions of pounds in creating a world wide vaccine against something that's really, really nasty.

Then we will give it away for free, instead of ensuring we make our money back first.

What a chod!
A typical Hairy comment he has absolutely no conception of the real world, the pair live in their Motecito magic bubble.

I was under the impression that if you're accused of something you could have your day in court,
if not pleading guilty to put your side of the story, more so when a new witness for the defendants
turn up, and the accuser sudden says "sorry I forgot about that"
It seems the judge is going out of his way to ensure this case does not go to trial.

Edit, how the hell can a judge award someone £450,000 without hearing the defendants
evidence in court
Hopefully the Supreme Court will address this glaring omission in the appeal and send the case to trial, let's see how Meagain reacts to that.

And the RF use to call Mark Phillips ‘foggy’ (because he was thick and wet). Looks like we have a new contender (maybe ‘Red Mist’ would be more appropriate?).

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
And the RF use to call Mark Phillips ‘foggy’ (because he was thick and wet). Looks like we have a new contender (maybe ‘Red Mist’ would be more appropriate?).
Perhaps Baileys.

Thick and cloying. Sweet at first but soon you feel sick.

Latest Threads