Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer
Fuel to the fire.

The precedent had been set by Henry's mother. She sued and won on the grounds that although her fling owned the paper the letter was written on, she retained the copyright on the writing, and hadn't given permission for it to be printed.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The precedent had been set by Henry's mother. She sued and won on the grounds that although her fling owned the paper the letter was written on, she retained the copyright on the writing, and hadn't given permission for it to be printed.
Be that as it may, I think she's done very well here. In the sense of being very lucky.

Collective ‘Phew! That was a close one!’ from both M & H and the Royal Family.

I wonder if it could work against her in the future. The RF could maybe argue that they also have a reasonable expectation of privacy which she and Harry have totally destroyed by their actions and interviews.

Last edited:
I wonder if it could work agaist her in the future. The RF could maybe argue that they also have a reasonable expectation of privacy which she and Harry have totally destroyed by their actions and interviews.

You mean like some of the stuff in the BBC documentary covering William and Harry....

I imagine that the Palace's legal team will be issuing statements along the lines that 'the precedent clearly established by the ruling in favour of the Duchess of Sussex...'

The problem there, of course, is that the reporting of private conversations about the skin tone of baby Sussexes suddenly becomes one where the RF can have a reasonable expectation of a right to privacy, along with lots of other things which might have appeared in Netflix dramas, books and newspaper articles...

I imagine it'll also make things much, much worse for the Sussexes, because the Mail is likely to go for them - every little negative thing (the staff bullying will, I suspect, become a much bigger thing in the coming weeks) and it'll be plastered over the Mail's front page, gawd help us...

UgLee

Clanker
I was hoping to wake up today to the news that Ducky Meg had lost her appeal against the publishing of a letter specifically crafted in the belief that it was going to be leaked to the press.
Having it on record that she is a liar to courts won't help in all the cases pending in the US about her treatment of lesser human beings and her Diva attitude though.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
I was hoping to wake up today to the news that Ducky Meg had lost her appeal against the publishing of a letter specifically crafted in the belief that it was going to be leaked to the press.
Having it on record that she is a liar to courts won't help in all the cases pending in the US about her treatment of lesser human beings and her Diva attitude though.
Are there that many cases?

Dear, dear, bullying in the UK, bullying in the US, I can see a pattern emerging chaps.

And flying teacups in Australia. Anything from Canada?
Yes - a flying saucer.
300px-Colour_avrocar_59.jpg

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought that was just typically Australian like funnel webs, salties, obnoxious sheep and my daughter having to keep her dog on a lead because of grumpy snakes.

I thought that was just typically Australian like funnel webs, salties, obnoxious sheep and my daughter having to keep her dog on a lead because of grumpy snakes.

We don't need to import any jumped up ****'s who throw things. We have more than enough of our own.

You leave our snakes alone! Bloody foreigners.......

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
We don't need to import any jumped up ****'s who throw things. We have more than enough of our own.

You leave our snakes alone! Bloody foreigners.......
Fully agree with you. Bloody divas.

Oh, the hound is aussie along with the boyfriend.
(Though I don't tell many people.)

The Times:

Harry criticises ‘corporate greed and political failure’ for prolonging the pandemic

The Duke of Sussex compared coronavirus to HIV as he blamed “corporate greed and political failure” for prolonging the pandemic and urged pharmaceutical firms to waive intellectual property rights on vaccines.

In a YouTube video released yesterday to coincide with World Aids Day, Prince Harry renewed his plea for firms to share their jab technology so that a “people’s vaccine” can be delivered to poorer countries.

The Times:

Harry criticises ‘corporate greed and political failure’ for prolonging the pandemic

The Duke of Sussex compared coronavirus to HIV as he blamed “corporate greed and political failure” for prolonging the pandemic and urged pharmaceutical firms to waive intellectual property rights on vaccines.

In a YouTube video released yesterday to coincide with World Aids Day, Prince Harry renewed his plea for firms to share their jab technology so that a “people’s vaccine” can be delivered to poorer countries.
Moron.

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer

Regular poor treatment of Toronto waiters when she was the celebrity chef's lie-by included throwing glasses at them, and at the posh-posh Ibiza resort spa, besides poor behaviour to staff in public areas, the spa hot stone treatment allededly an arsenal to express her distate.

I have not got a tumbler or intagram account and unpleasant opinions disappear rapidly, along with camcelling unflattering twitter or SM accounts but the start of the witness account is here on Marklenews1 instagram or tumblr , try linking to the poster. I have read the whole thing months back and it a personal witness to some behaviour and a report form a close colleague on other.

Last edited:

Latest Threads