Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get the Regiment to fire up the Fiat as we have a little job for them.

In California?
Like that scene in Terminator 2?
Brilliant.

By the way, does Harry have a fleet of Jags, range Rovers and a Roller in California?
Or does he and her drive Yank Tanks?
According to t’internet they used to drive a Cadillac SUV which was labelled ‘as far from eco-friendly as possible’ but now they drive a Range Rover Vogue like wot the Royal Family drive.

WTF have the Saints ever done to piss you off?
******* Scummers! Sorry conditioned reflex. You can take the oik out of Pompey but not the Pompey out of the oik. ;)

******* Scummers! Sorry conditioned reflex. You can take the oik out of Pompey but not the Pompey out of the oik. ;)
Turning right into my Cape Town office many years ago, some bloke walked in front of me, wearing Scumhampton shorts.
I nudged the car forward and hammered the horn.
Guy leapt about 4ft in the air.
I put the window down and did the SCUMMER SCUMMER thing.
He did laugh, to give him credit

Coz he's dim

7fb1fc22a3b33e73406e53772018b5c8.png

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer
....release the bullying enquiry
....release the details of having "served" in a bunker on a playstation,
....the drug taking,
....and being thrown out of the Rattlebone Inn in Sherston for literally being literally a right royal pain in the arse

just deleted the financial stuff.

CC is right. Watching brief.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
Actually standing back off this a bit, one has to wonder at how much is going to be put up with before an absolute torrent of fully deserved backlash occurs.
Possibly it has started with HMQ putting down her monarchical foot over the double christening. M&H were hoping for a royal christening and she has essentially said that certain ones could fornicate and travel and the christenings were going ahead.
I like the comment that they are now not on the royal radar, a path they have chosen and they have received a right royal smackdown.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
I quite like Neil Sean as he has his finger on the pulse of rumour control, and turned down the invitation to be on the royal interview.

But he is way behind on this one. Talks about Meghan's plans to remove herself very early on. Sorry Neil this time Arrse was way ahead of you, discussed and speculated at length.

You read it here first.

The Harry Markle is insinuating it's all a bit Europe (The Final Countdown).

Tool

LE
Possibly it has started with HMQ putting down her monarchical foot over the double christening. M&H were hoping for a royal christening and she has essentially said that certain ones could fornicate and travel and the christenings were going ahead.
I like the comment that they are now not on the royal radar, a path they have chosen and they have received a right royal smackdown.
Just putting this out there...

Princess Eugenie and her cousin Zara Tindall hosted a joint christening for their sons on Sunday evening in a private ceremony. Apparently, Zara thought that the Queen would be more comfortable not having to travel twice, what with her dicky back.

*Edited because I can't attend a Teams meeting while surfing ARRSE, sp spullneg's up the swanney. Not in that way, you perves.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
Just putting this out there...

Princess Eugenie and her cousin Zara Tindall hosted a joint christening for their sons on Sunday evening in a private ceremony. Apparently, Zara thought that the Queen would be more comfortable not having to travel twice, what with her dicky back.

*Edited because I can't attend a Teams meeting while surfing ARRSE, sp spullneg's up the swanney. Not in that way, you perves.
So in other words, Queen's grandchildren show consideration for their 95 year old gran and her health.
We should send that to the US newspapers.

Tool

LE
So in other words, Queen's grandchildren show consideration for their 95 year old gran and her health.
We should send that to the US newspapers.
I read it more "Queen's gradchildren who are still Royals poke Royal who isn't and his wife in the eye with a double christening. HMQ is chuffed."