Harrow School

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wonk_Mog, Apr 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bollocks, Harrow school boys are well known for loving the cock. They will use the photo's as a smoke screen to pretend to be straight in front of mummy while secretly spit roasting the stable lad with Daddy.

She is fit though!
  2. As an art teacher posing as an artist's model, why the embarrassment? Unless she and the other lady art teacher are involved in some photosapphic naughtiness of course....
  3. There's nothing wrong with private schools, they're much better than state schools (oh yes they are, I went to a state school, and it really sucked!)

She is well fit though!!!
  4. Having had the privilege of seeing the uncensored photos I can assure you that even the most hardened fudge-packing uphill gardener would smash out their load all over her perfect tits if they could.
  5. Where did you get that magnificent privelage, you lucky guy (maybe you're at Harrow lol)
  6. Come on then, post them up.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

She dosen't seem to have much taste in blokes
    If she'll shag the bloke from the Goonies there's hope for us all

"Hey You Guys"
  8. Where's the story?

Oh yes, the fucking Mail, that explains it. Considering the amount of tits that work for that arse wipe rag, why do they bother with a pair of decent ones..?
  9. I dunno what her problem is, nude and semi nude photos are part of art lessons in school. look.

Far left is also known as the modernmilitarymunter. Here she is all growed up but she was a filthy slut once.
    The Family | Amodernmilitarymother's Blog
  10. Likewise - frankly, I'd throw one up that so hard if you pulled me out you'd be the King of England...
    • Like Like x 1