Harrogate Army Lads

Hi my name is Mel i work for Regis Hair salon in Harrogate and ive joined today to try let the army lads in harrogate know about the new scheme we have set up. 20% off any hair service any day of the week all you need to do initilly is show your ID card - open 7 days a week call for app or enquires or you can contact me on here ill try check as regularly as poss /images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hair service is a bit vague, its anything from a cut to colour or even if you just fancy a shampoo head massage and style over !!i appreciate there wont be many colours on the lads but it makes for a more personalised short back and sides you get it washed (if you want to).

Come on play along, we'd love to see you all, the girls may like pictures of any male staff too.
Course they would ;p

In my day there was a barber on camp. You signed the book and got a free do, as long as it was #2 all over.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ignore them all mel - your foot traffic will increase this week as they wander in on the pretence of a haircut but really to take a sneaky pic to boast about on here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, and no I didn't bloody spell check it, and don't care about the grammar

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Ignore them all mel - your foot traffic will increase this week as they wander in on the pretence of a haircut but really to take a sneaky pic to boast about on here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, and no I didn't bloody spell check it, and don't care about the grammar
Yeah, she may as well stick a few pictures up, don't forget any pictures of the male staff for the girls to check out. Xxx

Hi my name is Mel i work for Regis Hair salon in Harrogate and ive joined today to try let the army lads in harrogate know about the new scheme we have set up. 20% off any hair service any day of the week all you need to do initilly is show your ID card - open 7 days a week call for app or enquires or you can contact me on here ill try check as regularly as poss /images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
Seen it but dont believe it!!!!!

Latest Threads