Harrogate Army Lads

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by RegisHarrogateHair, Jan 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi my name is Mel i work for Regis Hair salon in Harrogate and ive joined today to try let the army lads in harrogate know about the new scheme we have set up. 20% off any hair service any day of the week all you need to do initilly is show your ID card - open 7 days a week call for app or enquires or you can contact me on here ill try check as regularly as poss /images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
  2. Cool, have you got any pictures of yourself and the rest of the staff so we know who you are?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Like you care about the women.
  4. Shut it I'm trying to help.
  5. Could be Melvyn?
  6. Is a hair service a bit like a fancy haircut?

7. Lol you wont need one, once you walk in the door for your cut and finish you'll see us all there !!
  8. Come on play along, we'd love to see you all, the girls may like pictures of any male staff too.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

He does have a point though!
  10. Hair service is a bit vague, its anything from a cut to colour or even if you just fancy a shampoo head massage and style over !!i appreciate there wont be many colours on the lads but it makes for a more personalised short back and sides you get it washed (if you want to).
  11. Course they would ;p

In my day there was a barber on camp. You signed the book and got a free do, as long as it was #2 all over.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. i would love to only i dont have any to share :-(
  13. You can upload on here using your phone. You know you want to x
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Do your haircuts have a happy ending?
  15. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Ignore them all mel - your foot traffic will increase this week as they wander in on the pretence of a haircut but really to take a sneaky pic to boast about on here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, and no I didn't bloody spell check it, and don't care about the grammar