Harriet Harman - The gift that keeps giving

Oh Dear, she's trying the 'It's because I'm a Woman' line to mask her utter failure at being anything near a half-decent Politician

Harriet Harman has suggested Gordon Brown did not make her deputy prime minister because she is a woman.
In an attack on sexism in Westminster, Labour's deputy leader says she was "surprised" she was not given the title in 2007 and claim that it would not have happened if she had been a man.
She also suggests she was relegated to a supporting role at a G20 summit, attending a dinner for leaders' wives.
Damian McBride, a former aide to Mr Brown, said this was "utter bilge".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28217499

McBride is a vile piece of shite, but those two words sum it up nicely.

Is this a shot acorss Miliband's bows to have her as the Deputy Premier of the Labour Politburo should he get a majority next year or just another off-tangent Meme feminist rant?

I find her 'Equality' stance obnoxious and devisive, but she appears to be using it as a whipping stick to bully people into promoting her, and other wimmin, into roles or positions that they're not either suitable for or to meet unrealistic quota's. Bitch!

Checked, nothing in Search, and it's in the Naafi because I doubt it'll be discussed calmly

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Why the heck dig that up? These MPs do nothing except look after their own self interests, I have a rather unhealthy dislike for 99% of them.
I suppose there must be one or two who keep a low profile who do a half decent job but on the whole I truly dislike them intensely.

Look it's in the NAAFI and I have refrained from foul and abusive language, it can be done!

Is this a shot acorss Miliband's bows to have her as the Deputy Premier of the Labour Politburo

I hope so with her as deputy they will be completely unelectable, especially if we can goad M**snet into questioning her support of the PIE

She never got the gig because there was already a useless muppet in No 10 at the time. Two clowns would have been a total mess of biblical proportions.

After all the slagging and back handers to loony left action groups like Searchlight to hamper UKIP's Euro election campaign I really hope they turn the tables and use the links with PIE against her. A nice few billboards saying vote for her is a vote for allowing dirty child touchers to roam the streets. Should get a few Sun readers worked up.

Politicians have always been a generally despicable bunch, but the latest crop of them defy description. The MP of Aldershot and surrounds has recently been knighted, lord only knows what for as he does next to nothing.

(Bugger, s hit, f uck tit w ank)

Sometimes you wonder what motivates these people to crawl out of the woodwork and spout shite. Harperson was one of the most useless and obnoxious members of that last labour tribe and her "equality" lectures would put a glass eye to sleep, which is probably why Brown didn't use her, or it.

As most of them do Matt, My old local one never seen him out and about in Paisley, Yet can find the time to go campaigning for the Eastleigh by-election the little weasle.

Politicians have always been a generally despicable bunch, but the latest crop of them defy description. The MP of Aldershot and surrounds has recently been knighted, lord only knows what for as he does next to nothing.
The honours normally come as a sweetner before they get the call to wear the Ermine to leave the safe seat for the parachuting Ex-SPAD to come floating in

ScreenHunter_31 Jul. 09 12.41.jpg

Latest Threads