Harriet Harman - Danny Alexander is ginger rodent.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Peter_Dow, Oct 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Harriet Harman - Danny Alexander is ginger rodent. Peter Dow vs. the bitch Queen. (YouTube)

Video details.
    Labour deputy leader Harriet Harman, speaking at the Scottish Labour Party conference in October 2010, calls Chief Secretary to the Treasury Danny Alexander a "ginger rodent".

Peter Dow comments.
  2. You Sir are a wibbler of the highest order.
  3. And he wears red trousers, what an affectation.
  4. Queen Elizabeth the biggest "bitch" of all says Peter Dow,

**** off cunty chops.
  5. As a Scotsman with no real love for the Royal Family, I would like to say:

**** Off, you mouth-breathing, wobbly-headed ****.

It's tools like you that make me glad I don't live in Scotland anymore.
  6. Well I came to this thread to see the self styled equalitarian Harriet Harman in her true colours, being discriminatory to gingers.
    One rule for us and another for her. Pretty much true to form then.
    Then I see it's by Peter Dow. A bonkers madman from somewhere even further up North of us that are 'up North'.
    What a complete nob.
    Peter, I'll give you this much, when you do something you really go all the way to the top. Your nob-likeness is truly complete.
    You just keep on yakking until you eventually say something. Even the law of averages dictates that one day something worth hearing will spill from your lips.

Then again, I suppose eccentricity is one of the things that has made this country what it is today*

*full of nutters by the looks of things
  7. In a few words, **** OFF and get a job, you are talking a bigger load of bollocks than even Harman!
  8. Personally, I thought what she said was as funny as ****. As for those red strides...way to go Otis!
  9. Peter...is that bunk beds in the background?
  10. They're for the kids he hasn't had with the Thai bride he hasn't paid for yet.
  11. Have you clicked on his website?
    Now is the time to buy shares in tin foil manufacturers.
  12. Yes, and I see he's got himself one of them thar Redneck IPhones:

Isn't it sad when you can't find a bit of paper...
  13. It is a vaguely amusing comment. However coming from arch hypocrite Harperson it is even better as it shows her true colours. As they both work in the Commons could this count as workplace discrimination? Hopefully so, as I'd love to see her shafted by her own legislation. Alexander's comeback is even better IMO "I am proud to be ginger and rodents do valuable work cleaning up mess others leave behind"
  14. Peter Dow is spouting drivel again, nothing but an utter fool! I wonder if the kids are from Harlaw Academy are still hitting his window to set an alarm off he rigged up, funnily enough he stuck a notice up advertising the fact. I think he filmed some of it and its on Utube somewhere, what a tool!

I would be interested to hear if he passed his interview by the DWP and has had his DLA stopped. Get a job scrounger!
  15. Technically speaking if anyone wants to make a complaint it would have to be listed as a HATE incident* at the least, if not Racially Aggravated Harassment, Alarm or Distress - ironic, isn't HH potentially being done for a hate crime against a minority? Wouldn't look good on her CV....

*And if someone reports it as a HATE incident then that's what its logged as - no lawyer can rub that off her record