Harperson (verbally) Harpooned!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by rockape34, Apr 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HERE

Stephen Nolan interview at 1:46:50
  2. Just spouts bollocks doesn't she, the niece of the Viscount Longford. :eek:
  3. Can you please insert "verbally" into that title - you built up my hopes then!

I will still treasure the image conjured up though. Could anyone do some clever piccie stuff?
  4. B b b b b b but but but the t t t tories!!!!
  5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

jesus fcuking wept...
  6. B b b b b but...... wibble.
  7. What ,no, how did that stupid cow ever get voted into parliment
  8. Harperson? Surely Harperoffspring?
  9. Typically evasive & at times downright lying, responses to basic questions! Trying to blame it all on the Tory's and claiming NOT taking the electorate for granted, which of course is exactly what they have been doing for the last 13 or so years with their hidden attempts at "social engineering" with the "multiculturalism" & "human rights", mass immigration policies!
    Interesting to hear her trot out the usual bollox about how immigration has enriched us when Nolan pinned her down with the fact that 81% of the 2.12 million new jobs going to people NOT born in the UK, despite the crap spouted by Brown about British jobs for British people!
    A useless, lying, money grabbing, self centred bitch, who I hope has to start working for a living after the election!
  10. Just started a new job last week,im the only englishman on the shift !!!!! 15 others from Poland or Portugal, yes British Jobs for British people,liabour twats
  11. World championship stuttering and question avoidance, Let me ask you again....................

Probably upset over the fact she wasn't interviewed by a raving Ethnic minority lesbian with one leg and an eye patch.
  12. Just so you know.

13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

how many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

one to change the bulb, the other to suck my cokc.
  14. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

That is a nice thought! Having checked her Bio on Wikipedia - her CV is nothing to shout about - I'd be amazed if anyone thought to offer her a job as anything, frankly, as she is trained and qualified for feck all. Mind you, having gone to such an expensive public school (but having deliberately lost her posh accent), and being closely related to one Lord and the political dynasty that is the Jay family, and also being wife to TU boss Jack Dromey (now placed in a safe labour seat), she will, without a doubt, be found a nice sinecure somewhere, on a healthy wage, paid for by us stooges. Who knows, she may even end up in the Lords!
  15. You owd cynic. :lol: