Harperson to be prosecuted!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Nov 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come back to bite her fat arse.
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Yes! YES! thank fcuk for that.
  3. What about leaving the scene of an accident,? no doubt all she'll get is a word from top plod [ or the other way round] Bitch.!
  4. £3 fine and a slap on the wrist.
  5. According to the news, driving without due care and attention has a sentence of 9 points and a 5 grand fine/ or disqualification.
    Driving with mobile phone = 3 points and a 1 grand fine.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Is this a bit like the Harriet thread, only for those who can't be bothered to check topics already posted? :wink:
  7. The same, but the title of this one actually reflects the contents :wink:
  8. You just beat me to it Deltadog.
  9. I would have thought that leaving the scene of an accident without leaving contact/insurance details would be the more serious of the three offences. I get the impression a few influential bods have had words about this already.

Only for the remedial. :lol: 8) :p :twisted: :) :D :eek: :arrow:
  11. Apparently, she shouted out the window," I'm Harriet Harman you know where to find me " Wonder what plod would say if any of us tried that.!

Aye Right.!
  12. No, driving without due care and attention, is the most serious of the three.

Well, it was when I got done for it in 92 :)
  13. Waste of time and effort. It will never get to Court and if it does it will be thrown out.

Remember, you peasants, Harman is an aristocrat! She does not do 'courts'.

What about legislating without due care and attention? Bang to rights on that one.