Harperson to be prosecuted!

Pigs just flew! 8O

A CPS statement said:

'The Crown Prosecution Service has decided there is sufficient evidence and it is in the public interest to prosecute the Rt Hon Harriet Harman MP for the offences of driving without due care and attention and driving whilst using a hand-held mobile telephone in relation to an incident on 3 July 2009 in Peckham, London.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-prosecuted-driving-using-mobile-phone.html

What about leaving the scene of an accident,? no doubt all she'll get is a word from top plod [ or the other way round] Bitch.!

£3 fine and a slap on the wrist.

According to the news, driving without due care and attention has a sentence of 9 points and a 5 grand fine/ or disqualification.
Driving with mobile phone = 3 points and a 1 grand fine.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Is this a bit like the Harriet thread, only for those who can't be bothered to check topics already posted? :wink:

I would have thought that leaving the scene of an accident without leaving contact/insurance details would be the more serious of the three offences. I get the impression a few influential bods have had words about this already.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
DeltaDog said:
FORMER_FYRDMAN said:
Is this a bit like the Harriet thread, only for those who can't be bothered to check topics already posted? :wink:
The same, but the title of this one actually reflects the contents :wink:
Only for the remedial. :lol: 8) :p :twisted: :) :D :eek: :arrow:

skintboymike said:
I would have thought that leaving the scene of an accident without leaving contact/insurance details would be the more serious of the three offences. I get the impression a few influential bods have had words about this already.
Apparently, she shouted out the window," I'm Harriet Harman you know where to find me " Wonder what plod would say if any of us tried that.!

Aye Right.!

skintboymike said:
No, driving without due care and attention, is the most serious of the three.

Well, it was when I got done for it in 92 :)

Waste of time and effort. It will never get to Court and if it does it will be thrown out.

Remember, you peasants, Harman is an aristocrat! She does not do 'courts'.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
leveller said:
skintboymike said:
No, driving without due care and attention, is the most serious of the three.

Well, it was when I got done for it in 92 :)
What about legislating without due care and attention? Bang to rights on that one.

sandybag said:
skintboymike said:
Apparently, she shouted out the window," I'm Harriet Harman you know where to find me " Wonder what plod would say if any of us tried that.!

Aye Right.!
What, if any of us shouted "I'm Harriet Harman you know where...." in a squeaky voice??? :wink:

(retrieving coat)

greenbaggyskin said:
I can only hope that the copper who charges her, the CPS lawyer and the judge or magistrate are all men, white men!
No, I hope that they're all black, Asian and gay and they throw the book at her!

What really sickens me about this is that for the CPS to have even proceeded this far the evidence must be compelling.
The use of her mobile phone while driving is a no-brainer to prove, as is whether she ran into the cars, or left the scene.

By strongly refuting the charges (her words) Harman is effectively sayin that all the police and witnesses involved are liars. Furthermore, if the case is proved in Court it follows that she is a liar! Where is the "Right Honourable" in that?

They really are the worst sort of self-serving scum, and if I ever see her driving a car I will make sure I achieve ramming speed before I give it head on. What's more before I drive off I will text the words "honour this" to her mobile phone and insert it where the sun don't shine for the crash investigators to find.

Naturally I shall refute all subsequent charges!

I see she hasn't resigned yet, or will she cling on to the bitter end trying to justify her actions, along with the "Don't you know who I am" speech.