Harperson gives free advertising to hookers website

oldbaldy

LE
She's doing her best for female employment
Linky

Wouldn't recognise a working class type person if her husband hit her in the face.

He's so bright that he a. Married her, b. missed several million pounds worth of donations to the Labour Party funds whilst he was treasurer.

I do like the way she has given all that free advertising to the web site, maybe she is on a kick back for helping them, because until she brought it to our attention who had heard of it, also it is American and the Governor of California is unable to just ban it due to I think the first amendment. To finish I thought that she would bring up something pertinent to the UK or as suspected she has no ideas relating in reality in this country, or getting ready to go on the speaker circuit when she loses her job.

edited due to poorly finger control

This amused me;

However, Ms Harman veered from the script to lavish praise on Army wives, promising to help soldiers’ wives while their husbands are in Afghanistan.

“The wives of our servicemen have always held things together at home. And the task has become even more difficult with the men away fighting the Taleban,” she said.
All this patter about equality, I was quite surprised when this cropped up at the end. Do women not deploy any more?

From comments section, Times Online;

John Ercep wrote:
actually, I just visited this website I had never head of. On the front page is an open letter to Harriet Harwoman. that concludes:

"In closing, I would like to thank you for the huge influx of traffic to my website which your actions have caused. I am sure that the ladies who are a part of the PunterNet community thank you as well, as they will no doubt benefit financially from the many new clients who might otherwise never have found them.

skintboymike said:
This amused me;

However, Ms Harman veered from the script to lavish praise on Army wives, promising to help soldiers’ wives while their husbands are in Afghanistan.

“The wives of our servicemen have always held things together at home. And the task has become even more difficult with the men away fighting the Taleban,” she said.
All this patter about equality, I was quite surprised when this cropped up at the end. Do women not deploy any more?
Should I raise a point that as I am a "husband of" I stay at home to hold things together so I now feel marginalised and a poorly treated minority

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure that if she puts herself forward for rating by pimps, she may even get someone to pretend they give a t0ss about her policies.

By ignoring the non-services husbands of service women is she not herself being sexist?

And what about the women "away fighting the Taliban"? Aren't they worth a mention?

Sexist old trout.