Harperson gives free advertising to hookers website

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oldbaldy, Sep 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

She's doing her best for female employment
    Linky

2. She'll be history soon. General election on November 5th.

3. Can't come too soon for me. Every time I see her on TV I want to put my foot through it. :evil: Even my misses hates the witch.

4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You planning an "anniversary" celebration, or you work in Brown's press office? :D

5. Wouldn't recognise a working class type person if her husband hit her in the face.

He's so bright that he a. Married her, b. missed several million pounds worth of donations to the Labour Party funds whilst he was treasurer.

6. I do like the way she has given all that free advertising to the web site, maybe she is on a kick back for helping them, because until she brought it to our attention who had heard of it, also it is American and the Governor of California is unable to just ban it due to I think the first amendment. To finish I thought that she would bring up something pertinent to the UK or as suspected she has no ideas relating in reality in this country, or getting ready to go on the speaker circuit when she loses her job.

edited due to poorly finger control

7. This amused me;

All this patter about equality, I was quite surprised when this cropped up at the end. Do women not deploy any more?

8. From comments section, Times Online;

9. Should I raise a point that as I am a "husband of" I stay at home to hold things together so I now feel marginalised and a poorly treated minority

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm sure that if she puts herself forward for rating by pimps, she may even get someone to pretend they give a t0ss about her policies.

11. By ignoring the non-services husbands of service women is she not herself being sexist?

And what about the women "away fighting the Taliban"? Aren't they worth a mention?

Sexist old trout.