• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Harold Shipman: A Tribute

E

error_unknown

It may just be me, but I was wondering if any other ARRSErs out there had that same sneaky feeling of patriotic pride that I have, knowing that Dr Harold went out and grabbed the World Record: FOR BRITAIN!

Nope, Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer can go fück themselves, because our boy got it!

Rule Britannia and God Save the Queen.

Feeling a bit more of that patriotism when I read that there may be a hell of a lot more. Mr. U.S. serial killer's going to have to a damned sight more to get ahead now! 8O

B

Biscuits_AB

Valid point Woody, valid point. I don't know why all the relatives whined so much. Most of them made a few bob off the wills.

Only squaddies would laugh at this sick sense of humour....... However off on a tanget whats GW Bushes body count he could be catching up with the war in Iraq and Afganistan, many iberals think the war isn't legite so there for that equals murder

easesprings said:
Only squaddies would laugh at this sick sense of humour....... However off on a tanget whats GW Bushes body count he could be catching up with the war in Iraq and Afganistan, many iberals think the war isn't legite so there for that equals murder
Nah, my missus has a sicker sense of humour... But to post the name of the song that was going through her head on Sept. 11 /might/ actually be offensive.

GW's personal body count is 0, otherwise we're counting Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler etc. as mass murderers. Shipman is the most prolific non-govt mass murderer of all.

stoatman said:
easesprings said:
Nah, my missus has a sicker sense of humour... But to post the name of the song that was going through her head on Sept. 11 /might/ actually be offensive.

GW's personal body count is 0, otherwise we're counting Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler etc. as mass murderers. Shipman is the most prolific non-govt mass murderer of all.
Good point well presented sir, take the rest of the day off

The prison warden where Shipman was 'staying' commented that he will be sorely missed, especially by the prison boxing club. He said: "He had a lethal jab".

I have it on good authority, though the persons involved would deny it today, but Shipman's GP Practice was awarded a " Health Promoting Practice Award " by his local NHS Trust. Talk about irony.

Latest Threads