Harold Shipman: A Tribute

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by error_unknown, Jan 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It may just be me, but I was wondering if any other ARRSErs out there had that same sneaky feeling of patriotic pride that I have, knowing that Dr Harold went out and grabbed the World Record: FOR BRITAIN!

Nope, Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer can go fück themselves, because our boy got it!

Rule Britannia and God Save the Queen.

2. Feeling a bit more of that patriotism when I read that there may be a hell of a lot more. Mr. U.S. serial killer's going to have to a damned sight more to get ahead now! 8O

3. Well you can't say he wasn't good at it!

Go Harold!

4. Apparently Shipman's last meal was a curry. When asked afterwards if he enjoyed it, he replied that it was OK but he could've murdered a nan.

5. It's been said Harold Shipman was a bit of a lady killer, maybe thats got something to do with the fact that he's well hung!

6. Hats off to him, he did have a way with the ladies.

7. did wonders for waiting lists

8. Valid point Woody, valid point. I don't know why all the relatives whined so much. Most of them made a few bob off the wills.

9. Only squaddies would laugh at this sick sense of humour....... However off on a tanget whats GW Bushes body count he could be catching up with the war in Iraq and Afganistan, many iberals think the war isn't legite so there for that equals murder

10. However hats off to the guy bet he never had some many women go down under him :wink: :wink:

11. Nah, my missus has a sicker sense of humour... But to post the name of the song that was going through her head on Sept. 11 /might/ actually be offensive.

GW's personal body count is 0, otherwise we're counting Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler etc. as mass murderers. Shipman is the most prolific non-govt mass murderer of all.

12. Good point well presented sir, take the rest of the day off

13. Thank you, sir! I bow to you!

Exeunt stage left

14. It's been said that the reason Dr Shipman decided to take his own life is that he ran out of patience? :twisted: :lol: