Harold Ramp Walt Cons Gullible Copper

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by filthyphil, Dec 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. He's probably given half the neighbourhood tramps a flogging 'cos his mates are taking the piss constantly. Some cunt's most likely written "brother can you spare a dime?" on his locker.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr Hillman has an apartment in the Bronx which has, been paid for through a combination of US Government handouts - including rent vouchers, social security and the veterans benefit.

Since he's entitled to veteran's benefits, he's prbably getting his own back on the Q blokes who didn't issue him his boots when he was in service. Fair play to him.

3. Regardless of the true situation ..the tramp still got a nice pair of boots and socks and the cops still a good guy, so no harm done.

• Like Like x 3
  4. No he hasn't! They tracked down the old coot, and he was back on the street minus his boots, back with bare feet.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

5. ordinary forces didn't say he was wearing them. ;-)
    Can't blame the plod for doing the decent thing though.

6. The headline "Cop gives boots to loon who likes living on the street" wouldn't have been quite as striking.

Got to say that stories like this are one of the reasons a lot of people (me included) will just walk past beggars and the like because it seems that all of them are conning you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Having worked with the homeless chances are the bloke has enduring mental health issues which are complex.
    I.e. he is very very hard to work with and probably comes across as an arse.
    Handing out boots and sleeping bags is a nice guesture by the cop asomething a decent human being would do.

Actually resolving the problems is very hard it needs compassion and money and a bit of toughness as well i.e if you cant pay your rent in the hostel( £4 a week) etc your not getting a new flat.
    People who survive on the street tend to learn to take whatever they can getting them to learn to live like the rest of us is not easy,

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ha Ha! Knew it was fucking fake.

That ll teach those cunts on Facefuck for being so agonisingly sym(pathetic) and continously posting this "while I was at Heathrow, saw a load of soljers etc" shoite.

Curl up n die you cunts.

ps. Happy xmas

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The story wasn't fake, Cop gave boots to beggar, guy was begging, cop showed decency and kindness. Turns out beggar was not quite what he seemed but as cop did not know that, it does not reflect on his actions.

• Like Like x 4
  10. You shared it on Facebook didn't you?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Nope, that sort of shit is for those that care about folk like you do. We all know you just put on an act on ARRSE and that really you're just a lovable huggy sort of person!

12. The sad thing is this individuals current situation and its resultant reporting will merely re-enforce what a vast majority of folk think about the homeless, their a bunch of blaggin' cnuts, so a bit of a home goal for all except the plod.

As this is the Naafi I will add that to keep the man warm I would have personally given him a township necklace - I thank you.

• Like Like x 1