• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

hArmless Vet

They shot the croc twice and the bullets bounced off just stunning it!!! Feck me, thats either a hardcore croc or they were using a spud gun. 8O

This is my favorite bit of the article..

Meanwhile, in Argentina, the TV channel America, reported that a sudden and brutal attack by an anteater had severely damaged a female zookeeper's stomach, liver and lungs at a zoo in Buenos Aires.
Imagine that sicknote!

A worker at the zoo told the television station that the attack was an accident, and said the animal was not punished in response.
How can you be accidentally attacked by an anteater??? But at least they didn't put it on RoPs!

The readers 'comments' are about as funny as prostate cancer

The croc was only trying to disarm its perceived enemy, well it did bite off more than it can chew.

wing, poole, Dorset

Better arm yourself if you are reaching into the croc pen.

Mark, London, UK

Is this a typical case of biting the hand that feeds you?

wing, poole, Dorset

Ooh! I bet that hurt!

Michael J Rigby, Chorley Lancashire, England

I don't know why everyone is so worried, it just looks like a bit of 'armless fun to me.

Patrick, London,
However, I did notice that they were all southerners that replied, which says something. (except the lad fromLancs, but he has a southern name, and deserves to be put in with this group).

Latest Threads