Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Auld_Sapper, May 6, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could you post that again-the link doesn't work!
  2. No....

Link's not working mate
  3. Aw bu**er !!, erm, chaps !!!... could someone...er, do something clever and make that link work ???
  4. You'll see what it is on the Uk page of the Beebs news page
  5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Not the Piccadilly Cowboys' finest moment, certainly.... :lol:
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I think it is probably the story that Naiomi Cambell won her case in the court of appeal against the Dodgy Daily and it is going to cost them about a million quid. :D
  7. Thats it !! Cheers Cornfed. Eh, gonny let a techno numpty in on how ye do that ??
  8. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

Horses: bloody stupid creatures. I'm sure they're only being kept so that when AVTUR and diesel are cut from the budget we're not totally buggered :twisted:
  9. HLS

HLS Old-Salt

Would I be right in saying the individual concerned was at the front of the troop and therefore an officer........ 8O

Do you think he hurt himself :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many extras will he get :lol: :lol:

Pity we can't see the faces of the rest of the troop as they ride passed :lol:

Caption compitition need on the phot of the copper and tick-tock picking him up. :lol:
  10. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

'Extensive testing by Qinetiq showed that the addition of a brain to cavalry officers simply made them top-heavy...'
  11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Daily Mirror headline: 'Police and Guards in Cavalry abuse shock - exclusive photos'
  12. Fukkinell that copper has got two heads!!!
  13. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Bug*er - that's my 'Lucky 15' down.

Report him to the Jockey Club.