Hardware Restore - Restore your hardware to an earlier point in time...

So my ex-girlfriend's laptop wouldn't power on and she just asked me how to fix it. I saw an opportunity and I took it.

Thought it was pretty funny. I can easily see her walking into her local computer repair shop tomorrow and confidently insisting they install a new flux capacitor.

If you're a dipshit and don't know what a flux capacitor is, it's a fictional necessity to the time machine Doc created in the Back to the Future trilogy.

I think you should have put this is the NAAFI section as it probably won't get the audience it deserves in the computer forum.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

M

Mark The Convict

I was thinking 'So fucking what?' then re-read the OP and saw the magic words...'ex-girlfriend's laptop' (sniggers) LPJ's right, get it moved, this could be quality...

Edit; thread is now in the NB, watch and shoot!

I was thinking 'So fucking what?' then re-read the OP and saw the magic words...'ex-girlfriend's laptop' (sniggers nastily) LPJ's right, get it moved, this could be quality...
I would if I wasn't incapable of working out how to PM online staff. Maybe I should ask someone IT savvy for help navigating the forums.

By the way, when she gets back to you and calls you a cunt, tell her that the shop is definitely trying to rip her off and to take it to the IT guys at PC World and not to leave until they put in a new flux capacitor as everybody knows that PC World are world leaders in flux capacitor technology.

Get my drift?
:biggrin:

By the way, when she gets back to you and calls you a cunt, tell her that the shop is definitely trying to rip her off and to take it to the IT guys at PC World and not to leave until they put in a new flux capacitor as everybody knows that PC World are world leaders in flux capacitor technology.

Get my drift?
:biggrin:
That's if I don't die of laughter. I look like a right wanker trying to keep a straight face.

I would if I wasn't incapable of working out how to PM online staff. Maybe I should ask someone IT savvy for help navigating the forums.
Go to 'Quick Links' near the top of the page (directly beneath the 'Chat' box) and tap on it.
A list is revealed, select 'View Site Leaders' and when it comes up scroll down to 'Mr Happy' who is the Mod for this forum.
On the extreme right you will see a box that says 'Send PM' tap it and Bob is your uncle.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if there is a market for puter repairs for dim wimmin where they pay you for parts with cash and labour with a few noshings?

I told my wife the mold on damp patches in our hall is called molly ringwald.

She went to the Builders merchants and asked for something that gets rid of it.

I'm sooo 80's

Mr Happy

LE
Caught Mrs Happy using a Japanese labeled face cream the other day, I was my usual cheery self and enquired as to the cost and she explained it was on special blah blah blah,

I tuned back in ten minutes later as she finished and explained that she was basically using bukkake in a bottle. To which she asked what that was, I explained "Japanese for face cream". I told her to ask the chemist about it next time..

WAIT OUT!

T

Tinman74

So my ex-girlfriend's laptop wouldn't power on and she just asked me how to fix it. I saw an opportunity and I took it.

Thought it was pretty funny. I can easily see her walking into her local computer repair shop tomorrow and confidently insisting they install a new flux capacitor.

If you're a dipshit and don't know what a flux capacitor is, it's a fictional necessity to the time machine Doc created in the Back to the Future trilogy.
Halfords sell them!!