Hardware Restore - Restore your hardware to an earlier point in time...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tamera, Aug 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So my ex-girlfriend's laptop wouldn't power on and she just asked me how to fix it. I saw an opportunity and I took it.

[​IMG]

Thought it was pretty funny. I can easily see her walking into her local computer repair shop tomorrow and confidently insisting they install a new flux capacitor.

If you're a dipshit and don't know what a flux capacitor is, it's a fictional necessity to the time machine Doc created in the Back to the Future trilogy.

2. That is actually a work of genius.

3. I think you should have put this is the NAAFI section as it probably won't get the audience it deserves in the computer forum.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

4. I'll see if I can get a staff member to move it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was thinking 'So fucking what?' then re-read the OP and saw the magic words...'ex-girlfriend's laptop' (sniggers) LPJ's right, get it moved, this could be quality...

Edit; thread is now in the NB, watch and shoot!

6. I would if I wasn't incapable of working out how to PM online staff. Maybe I should ask someone IT savvy for help navigating the forums.

7. By the way, when she gets back to you and calls you a cunt, tell her that the shop is definitely trying to rip her off and to take it to the IT guys at PC World and not to leave until they put in a new flux capacitor as everybody knows that PC World are world leaders in flux capacitor technology.

Get my drift?
    :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's if I don't die of laughter. I look like a right wanker trying to keep a straight face.

9. Go to 'Quick Links' near the top of the page (directly beneath the 'Chat' box) and tap on it.
    A list is revealed, select 'View Site Leaders' and when it comes up scroll down to 'Mr Happy' who is the Mod for this forum.
    On the extreme right you will see a box that says 'Send PM' tap it and Bob is your uncle.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bugger, beaten to it by LPJ, who, helpfully, actually knows what he's doing! (unlike me)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Why did you blur your ex wenches face?

12. That's bukkake.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I wonder if there is a market for puter repairs for dim wimmin where they pay you for parts with cash and labour with a few noshings?

14. I think the London glaziers are already on to that one.

15. I told my wife the mold on damp patches in our hall is called molly ringwald.

She went to the Builders merchants and asked for something that gets rid of it.

I'm sooo 80's

• Like Like x 1