HARDMEN

Has one had one shandy to many? (i.e three)

Obvoiusly a jock whose blatent knobber

billc said:
BUM Merchants, You English, bunch of poofs.
Looks like you've had even more to drink than me, mate! :D

Put the beer down and step away from the keyboard. There's a good lad... :roll:

FrankCastle said:
billc said:

Sound advice, as a fellow jock I suggest you listen to the man and go tits up until the morning.

That's what i'm going to do anyway.

bomb_mac said:
FrankCastle said:
billc said:

Sound advice, as a fellow jock I suggest you listen to the man and go tits up until the morning.

That's what i'm going to do anyway.
It's all very embarrassing; I can only hope he's Welsh! 8O :D

Happy New Year.

bitterandtwisted said:

A splendid example of good English.

bitterandtwisted said:
Ain't they all :D well done Bill first arrse throbber of the New Year

billc said:
You get back in your cot wee man whilst I give yer mum the good news without lubricant.

billc said:
Cheers Lads, just wanted to see the response I got.
Did ya f*ck !! you got bladdered and thought you were Rocky, now ya sober and thinking what a complete cnut you are and trying to worm out of it, admit it. :D

Well then explain , who upset you last night . Bit lame for a wahh go on spill the beans there's a good lad , are you welsh .

SLUDGE said:
Well then explain , who upset you last night . Bit lame for a wahh go on spill the beans there's a good lad , are you welsh .
Yeah come on Bill explain yaself or do you need a drink first ?

billc said:
Ill fight you porky b*llocks, 500 quid a piece in the pot for H4H, no gloves, reffereed by a MOD of particular fairness with an audience of arrser's, a layby of your choice, NO mobile or camera footage and you can help me get rid of this stupenduos hangover ! :D :D

reni_77 said:
billc said:
Ill fight you porky b*llocks, 500 quid a peice in the pot for H4H, no gloves, reffereed by a MOD of particular fairness with an audience of arrser's, a layby of your choice, NO mobile or camera footage and you can help me get rid of this stupenduos hangover ! :D :D
I'll put on £50 ( going to HRH ) on reni to kick f*ck out the fat jock gobsh*te, cmon Bill the balls in your court.

:D
le_crabe_tambour said:
reni_77 said:
billc said:
Ill fight you porky b*llocks, 500 quid a peice in the pot for H4H, no gloves, reffereed by a MOD of particular fairness with an audience of arrser's, a layby of your choice, NO mobile or camera footage and you can help me get rid of this stupenduos hangover ! :D :D
I'll put on £50 ( going to HRH ) on reni to kick f*ck out the fat jock gobsh*te, cmon Bill the balls in your court.
Come on BillC ! Im dying for a tear up, the missus is driving me mad, the dog has developed a worrying limp and my hangover has worsened to the point where a night with my skull in a vice would be more attractive ! Remember its all for H4H ! And im only tiny, your onto a winner ! Just not the face, pleeeeaaaasssseeee not the face ! After the 6 pack and the shoulders went it's all I have left !! :D

reni_77 said:
:

Come on BillC ! Im dying for a tear up, the missus is driving me mad, the dog has developed a worrying limp and my hangover has worsened to the point where a night with my skull in a vice would be more attractive ! Remember its all for H4H ! And im only tiny
Thats probably why your missus isn't happy.

Latest Threads