Hardcore Muslim prisoners ikn HM Prisons

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Jul 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. I hope that there are sufficient guards of faiths which reflect the prison population. That would promote inter-faith understanding as we know they all really want a sausage.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 'There seems to be nothing being done here to stop it and people are scared to speak out.' This is News? "A Ministry of Justice spokesperson said: 'The Government takes a zero tolerance approach in tackling radicalisation and bullying in our prisons". That's going well then.
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Oh it's the Mail, so it must be true.

The Outrage Bus is unavailable today - it's undergoing its MOT.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

I take it you were foaming at the mouth when you posted this; that's why there's a spelling mistake in the thread title?

Remember it's the Mail.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Full English breakfast in prison, try a carton of UHT milk and a small packet of cereals the night before.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. They'd be on bread and water if it was up to me.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Halal bread of course
  8. Halal bread and water if you please.
  9. Complete non-story. The truly dangerous prisoners are housed in the 'prison within a prison' facility that exists at Whitemoor, Full Sutton, Belmarsh and Long Lartin. The chances of them interacting with the general prison population are nil.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Must still be full of the bitter tears of barren middle-aged women.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Long Lartin as well as many other jails (A, B, C and D category) have communal kitchens where prisoners can cook food that they can buy on the canteen; these 'canteens' are shopping lists of goods provided by private companies, (DHL being one of the main ones), contracted by the prison service. This directly saves money for the prison service as prisoners don't request prison food, they buy and cook their own. For prisoners without money, UHT milk and a small cereal bag is the norm, but for most they earn money in prison or have it sent in by friends or family so that they can buy cleaning products, food items and so on weekly (this can and does include time-expiring, refrigerated, frozen dairy and meat products). Some conflict might arise out of the fact that non-Halal food, such as pork sausages or even bacon is being cooked on communal hotplates, specially as many prisoners are barely house-trained and don't clean up the utilities after they've used them.

It's not religiously unacceptable for a muslim to clean a hot plate that has been in contact with non-halal food produce. Islam states that muslims can eat non-halal if there's no choice and they are still good muslims. What is most likely the case is the radicalisation, when added to the alpha-male bully-routine (invariably in groups) allows them to dictate to others what they should do, not their religious duty; simply a power play.

As this is the Naafi - what pussies, the non-muslims should stab them back, have a bit of a religious riot and not only put them in their place, but thin the cunts out.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Meals in these places tend to be eaten in cells, it's not like porridge! But as its a story from the daily scare I dare say its about as true as Peter sutcliffe getting £200,000 for his eye injury!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  13. Other possible Mail non stories this week :

1 million pensioners at risk in heat wave
    House prices collapse due to heatwave
    Tattoos and sunburn cause skin cancer
    Ice cream linked with birth defects
    Wills demonstrates same uncaring attitude to fatherhood as Charles , plays polo while Kate bravely endures birth in Lindo Wing
    Was French rail crash the work of Al Qaeda ? 1m Muslims live in Paris , so it must be true .
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Ah, the poor likkle ODCCs 'Ordinary decent christian crims' being threatened with violence by others.
    I find myself not really giving one.