• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hardcore Muslim prisoners ikn HM Prisons

I hope that there are sufficient guards of faiths which reflect the prison population. That would promote inter-faith understanding as we know they all really want a sausage.

T

Tremaine

'There seems to be nothing being done here to stop it and people are scared to speak out.' This is News? "A Ministry of Justice spokesperson said: 'The Government takes a zero tolerance approach in tackling radicalisation and bullying in our prisons". That's going well then.

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
The poor dears have it bad, watching non-Muslim prisoners eat their full English breakfasts, etc.

I understand there are a number of worn out prisons about to be closed. Take the most suitable of that lot, put all the Muslim prisoners in it and staff it with armed squaddies adhering to a proper Glass House regime.

They think they have it bad now? They have no idea.

Islamic extremists threaten to stab inmates who eat pork in front of them at one of Britain's toughest prisons | Mail Online
I take it you were foaming at the mouth when you posted this; that's why there's a spelling mistake in the thread title?

Remember it's the Mail.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The poor dears have it bad, watching non-Muslim prisoners eat their full English breakfasts, etc.

I understand there are a number of worn out prisons about to be closed. Take the most suitable of that lot, put all the Muslim prisoners in it and staff it with armed squaddies adhering to a proper Glass House regime.

They think they have it bad now? They have no idea.

Islamic extremists threaten to stab inmates who eat pork in front of them at one of Britain's toughest prisons | Mail Online
Full English breakfast in prison, try a carton of UHT milk and a small packet of cereals the night before.

Complete non-story. The truly dangerous prisoners are housed in the 'prison within a prison' facility that exists at Whitemoor, Full Sutton, Belmarsh and Long Lartin. The chances of them interacting with the general prison population are nil.

Long Lartin as well as many other jails (A, B, C and D category) have communal kitchens where prisoners can cook food that they can buy on the canteen; these 'canteens' are shopping lists of goods provided by private companies, (DHL being one of the main ones), contracted by the prison service. This directly saves money for the prison service as prisoners don't request prison food, they buy and cook their own. For prisoners without money, UHT milk and a small cereal bag is the norm, but for most they earn money in prison or have it sent in by friends or family so that they can buy cleaning products, food items and so on weekly (this can and does include time-expiring, refrigerated, frozen dairy and meat products). Some conflict might arise out of the fact that non-Halal food, such as pork sausages or even bacon is being cooked on communal hotplates, specially as many prisoners are barely house-trained and don't clean up the utilities after they've used them.

It's not religiously unacceptable for a muslim to clean a hot plate that has been in contact with non-halal food produce. Islam states that muslims can eat non-halal if there's no choice and they are still good muslims. What is most likely the case is the radicalisation, when added to the alpha-male bully-routine (invariably in groups) allows them to dictate to others what they should do, not their religious duty; simply a power play.

As this is the Naafi - what pussies, the non-muslims should stab them back, have a bit of a religious riot and not only put them in their place, but thin the cunts out.

Meals in these places tend to be eaten in cells, it's not like porridge! But as its a story from the daily scare I dare say its about as true as Peter sutcliffe getting £200,000 for his eye injury!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Other possible Mail non stories this week :

1 million pensioners at risk in heat wave
House prices collapse due to heatwave
Tattoos and sunburn cause skin cancer
Ice cream linked with birth defects
Wills demonstrates same uncaring attitude to fatherhood as Charles , plays polo while Kate bravely endures birth in Lindo Wing
Was French rail crash the work of Al Qaeda ? 1m Muslims live in Paris , so it must be true .

Complete non-story. The truly dangerous prisoners are housed in the 'prison within a prison' facility that exists at Whitemoor, Full Sutton, Belmarsh and Long Lartin. The chances of them interacting with the general prison population are nil.
I beg to differ.
They are free to roam around. Prison officers have asked that they be segregated or at least restricted from gathering in large groups. The response was No. It would be against their human rights to restrict their movement or deny them the chance to interact with other members of the same faith.
Please get you fact right before you post "non story", it's very much a real story. Certainly at Full Sutton.

I note that the wail's source is an unnamed "long serving prisoner" so until the source is identified, verified and all aspects of the claims fully investigated then what we have is the press equivalent of big dave down the pub said...

Don't forget the wail is the Sun but without page 3.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Long Lartin as well as many other jails (A, B, C and D category) have communal kitchens where prisoners can cook food that they can buy on the canteen; these 'canteens' are shopping lists of goods provided by private companies, (DHL being one of the main ones), contracted by the prison service. This directly saves money for the prison service as prisoners don't request prison food, they buy and cook their own. For prisoners without money, UHT milk and a small cereal bag is the norm, but for most they earn money in prison or have it sent in by friends or family so that they can buy cleaning products, food items and so on weekly (this can and does include time-expiring, refrigerated, frozen dairy and meat products). Some conflict might arise out of the fact that non-Halal food, such as pork sausages or even bacon is being cooked on communal hotplates, specially as many prisoners are barely house-trained and don't clean up the utilities after they've used them.

It's not religiously unacceptable for a muslim to clean a hot plate that has been in contact with non-halal food produce. Islam states that muslims can eat non-halal if there's no choice and they are still good muslims. What is most likely the case is the radicalisation, when added to the alpha-male bully-routine (invariably in groups) allows them to dictate to others what they should do, not their religious duty; simply a power play.

As this is the Naafi - what pussies, the non-muslims should stab them back, have a bit of a religious riot and not only put them in their place, but thin the cunts out.
And prisoners have lots of time to think of problems and to make problems.
All the solicitors letters quoting Human rights act blah blah, inhumane and degrading treatment, blah blah stopped his/her Co-Codamol etc. kerching.

I beg to differ.
They are free to roam around. Prison officers have asked that they be segregated or at least restricted from gathering in large groups. The response was No. It would be against their human rights to restrict their movement or deny them the chance to interact with other members of the same faith.
Please get you fact right before you post "non story", it's very much a real story. Certainly at Full Sutton.
Let me get this right, the prison authorities reckon it will be human rights violation to restrict the movement of prisoners? Why lock them up then? If the scrotes insist that their Islamic faith and values be respected then why not employ a public axeman to chop off the hands of all those petty tea leafs that profess to follow the teachings of the prophet. I am sure that a quick job advert on ARRSE will soon identify many for the job. I would not apply as I like to use explosives for cutting and I reckon about 250 gram of PE4/C4/SX2 would probably sever the offending appendages but may be a bit overkill.

Only a couple of months ago at Full Sutton a gang of muslim prisoners attacked and held hostage a prison officer threatening to maim and kill them. What's happening to beef up security you might ask?
Well , they are reducing the number of prison officers!

Latest Threads