Hardcase Downs Pint Of Vodka In 4 Seconds.

#1
Okay, he did die after it, but surely he deserves some kind of bravery award ?

Man on dance drug mepherdrone dies after drinking pint of vodka in four seconds | Mail Online

A drinker who had taken the dance drug mephedrone died after downing a pint of vodka in four seconds, an inquest heard.
Richard Davies swallowed the spirits in one go, despite attempts to stop him.
The 29-year-old had been drinking with friends before the alcohol - the equivalent of 13 pints of lager - knocked him into a stupor.

He was found unconscious and not breathing in a pool of his own blood, and died hours later.

Teesside Coroner's Court heard how the electrician's mate, of Thornaby, near Stockton-on-Tees, was five-and-a-half times the legal drink-drive limit .
His body also contained traces of the then-legal high mephedrone, which has since been banned.
Mr Davies' best friend Christopher Crooks told the inquest yesterday how he desperately tried to save his life after he was found unconscious at about 4.30pm on January 16.

In a statement read out by deputy Teesside coroner Tony Eastwood, he said: 'Richard drank a pint of vodka in four seconds or so.
'I did try to take the glass off him, but he turned his back on me, pushed me away, and drank it all.'
Mr Crooks had taken Mr Davies to his stepfather John Brocklesby's home, in Cobden Street, to sleep off the alcohol.

He made desperate attempts to save his friend when he stopped breathing but by the time paramedics had arrived Mr Davies was dead.
Pathologist Jan Lowe said Mr Davies had an alcohol level of 458mg in 100ml of blood, enough to have caused acute alcohol poisoning.
Recording a verdict of misadventure, Mr Eastwood said the alcohol in his system had killed him and that the mephedrone was not a contributing factor.
 
#2
While I feel sorry for the lads family, he was a dick who died a dicks death.
 

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
Okay, he did die after it, but surely he deserves some kind of bravery award ?

Man on dance drug mepherdrone dies after drinking pint of vodka in four seconds | Mail Online

A drinker who had taken the dance drug mephedrone died after downing a pint of vodka in four seconds, an inquest heard.
Richard Davies swallowed the spirits in one go, despite attempts to stop him.
The 29-year-old had been drinking with friends before the alcohol - the equivalent of 13 pints of lager - knocked him into a stupor.

He was found unconscious and not breathing in a pool of his own blood, and died hours later.

Teesside Coroner's Court heard how the electrician's mate, of Thornaby, near Stockton-on-Tees, was five-and-a-half times the legal drink-drive limit .
His body also contained traces of the then-legal high mephedrone, which has since been banned.
Mr Davies' best friend Christopher Crooks told the inquest yesterday how he desperately tried to save his life after he was found unconscious at about 4.30pm on January 16.

In a statement read out by deputy Teesside coroner Tony Eastwood, he said: 'Richard drank a pint of vodka in four seconds or so.
'I did try to take the glass off him, but he turned his back on me, pushed me away, and drank it all.'
Mr Crooks had taken Mr Davies to his stepfather John Brocklesby's home, in Cobden Street, to sleep off the alcohol.

He made desperate attempts to save his friend when he stopped breathing but by the time paramedics had arrived Mr Davies was dead.
Pathologist Jan Lowe said Mr Davies had an alcohol level of 458mg in 100ml of blood, enough to have caused acute alcohol poisoning.
Recording a verdict of misadventure, Mr Eastwood said the alcohol in his system had killed him and that the mephedrone was not a contributing factor.
A Bravery Award? The Queen's Award for Congenital Stupidity?

The waste of O2 deserved everything that he got.











(as do you)
 
#4
This guy doesn't even deserve a Darwin award. They are reserved for the truly stupid. Not cunts.
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#5
Now now chaps, don't be so harsh, I'm with the OP here. The chap does deserve some sort of recognition for his efforts in pushing the boundaries of human endurance and coming a cropper. I mean a pint of vodka, that's pretty impressive, you have to admit. If it wasn't for brave adventurer's like this, where would we be?

I put this chap up there with Ayrton Senna, Donald Campbell and the crew of that space shuttle that blew up.

RIP.
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#7
We're all quick to judge, but who hasn't done a top shelf dirty pint for their birthday?
Indeed and in four seconds too. What a hero. Not sure I approve of the methadrone, but hey ho, not everyone can afford coke like I can.
 
#8
We're all quick to judge, but who hasn't done a top shelf dirty pint for their birthday?
Indeed and in four seconds too. What a hero. Not sure I approve of the methadrone, but hey ho, not everyone can afford coke like I can.
Exactly. The standard initiation for Guy's Rugby Club used to be about 3/4's of a pint of woddy down in one, and they are all baby doctors. So who can argue with that ?!! :-D
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#10
Hero? The word you're all thinking of is Moron. Fucking witless moron
You're just jealous, I bet you get all wobbly after a Bacardi Breezer. Ever done a top shelf cocktail?
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#11
Anyway I've had a wreath made for him, if any other arrsers want to chip in just let me know:

 
#16
My mrs (Doctor Wobbly) once treated a female patient with a blood alcohol level so high that she believes it was a world record for a woman. They expected her to die, she didn't. She reckons that there was a recorded case of a Chilean bloke who survived a higher blood alcohol level but it was only just higher and he definitely was the highest recorded case ever.

Anyone fancy having a crack at that record? I'll stick to being Gobbly"cheap date" Wobbly.
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#17
This is a message from God.

Oi, Smoggies? We will find you. And we'll make it look like an accident.

Pint of vodka? Lightweight. Fucks sakes. I hope his Smoggie family are hanging their head in shame. And while they are about it, I hope 'Uncle Dick' is not minding their kids.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#18
A woe it is, this thing in me,
He drank a pint, shorts, only one
My mate's karked, a gonner he,
Puked his life up, the fuckwit's gone.

I can't be arsed, I have to say,
to pen another verse for him,
Fooking lightweight!

I bet you any money you like that his mates couldn't drink that much, or that quickly . . . . . .


Yeah, go on, I dare ya!
 

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#19
Now having downed several pints of tequila in my more exuberant days I'm not gonna be swanning around taking the highroad. Considering on average it takes 30 units (eg 30 shots spirits) to render a drinker unconcious (a pint only being just over 22 units) the numpty must have consumed a fair whack of booze prior to this stunt, especially when we consider that it takes the human body 2hrs to process each unti of alcohol. Added to that the fact that he consumend a huge quantity of alcohol whilst on an amphetamine which causes dehydration through sweating and increased urination (exacerbated by the diuretic effect of alcohol). Bye Bye baby.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top