Hardback 'In Foreign Fields' by Dan Collins - ends 14/12/12

Discussion in 'Christmas Auctions' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Dec 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

With thanks to CivvyLurker for the donation, this auction is for a hardback copy of the book “In Foreign Fields” which is 'a unique collection of medal-winners from Iraq and Afghanistan describing the actions which led to their awards. Modestly, often reluctantly, they tell what it's like in the heat of battle, when the lead is flying and death is staring you in the face. This is a moving, inspiring and gripping set of true stories from the very sharp end of modern warfare'.

The lot includes postage to UK or BFPO address.

The auction will run until
    Friday, 14th December at 1600 hours (UK Time)

All proceeds to Holidays4Heroes.
    By bidding or taking part in the auctions in any way, you agree to abide by the Auction Rules.

Attached Files:

2. £10

Sent from my HTC Desire S using ARRSE mobile app

3. Grownup_Rafbrat

This auction will end at 1800 tomorrow, so rattle those piggy banks and make your final bids please.

4. Grownup_Rafbrat

[URL="http://www.tab1.de/gfx/arrse/hammer.jpg%5b/IMG"]http://www.tab1.de/gfx/arrse/hammer.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]

[B]Congratulations and thank you smokerjim. [/B]

[B][B]For £10 this lovely book is yours. [/B]
    [B]Thank you for supporting Holidays for Heroes, and thank you to Civvy Lurker for donating it and a sum towards this season's postage costs.[/B][/B]

[U]Please transfer the money to:[/U]

[B][B]Bank: Holidays4heroes[/B]
    [B]HSBC[/B]
    [B]Sort: 40-12-09[/B]
    [B]Acct: 41416081[/B]

[B]IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081[/B]
    [B]Swift: MIDLGB2120G[/B][/B]

Please PM me confirmation details of the payment and let me know where I should send the parcel.

If you’d like to use PayPal, please use shopgirl’s account [EMAIL="rb0@live.co.uk"]rb0@live.co.uk[/EMAIL]. She will pass the money to us.