Hard Man

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spanish_Dave, May 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

2. :D :D :D Fcuking Brilliant!

3. Aye, good to see scum get put in their place, unfortunately that twat will have been back either with his mates, a weapon or attacking from behind, you know the way true 'hardmen' do it.

4. Indeed. He remained calm and collected throughout the confrontation, the sign of a professional. What did he floor him with? Was it a palm strike.

Good drills.

5. impressive, very calm throughout. but as suggested, the 'hard man' will get his mates.

I'd be interested to know if anything did happen subsequently.

Ski.

6. Looked like a little slap, but it sent him flying and crawling away, I Love seeing chavmong types getting taught a valuable lesson, made my day that did.

7. Good drills, shame he didn't follow it through with a neck break, less scrotes like them on the streets, the better!

8. you cant see the hit go in, but his fist is clenched when he pulls it back.

Its just as good watching it the second and third times!

Ski.

9. Is that Belle Vale?

He knows more swear words than me!!!!

The chap in the black has a "bouncer" look about him.

10. Delightful! Couldn't have happened to a more annoying chav. He displayed an admirable level of restraint in not following through with a kick; any law guardians care to comment? He seems to have stuck within the law as far as I can see. Surely justification for mass public sterilisation.

11. What a charming neighbourhood. Very tranquil and relaxing.

12. The thing that you've got to wonder about is why the guy is all mouth when he really can't fight, if someone takes that stance then you'd think 'ok, he knows martial arts' and you'd be a bit defensive, you wouldn't walk right upto him with your arms up in the air :lol:

Also, i take it the chav scum had his mate filming it with the camera phone, wonder if they're still mates now they've posted it on youtube and put his name up as well :lol:

13. My mistake, i did miss that on my first and second looks, but i am not a martial art enthusiast, Cant stop watching it :D

14. I also like the way everyone laughs at the end, and the bloke closes the gate as if to say "ok ok, enough".

15. looked like a nice throat jab as the Chaver didn't say much after he went down like a Grantham chick