Harbrook IT Training

Discussion in 'Education and Resettlement Courses' started by Codhead, Jul 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody used these guys? What did you think? Has anybody used any other IT training providers where I can burn an ELC?

2. Hi

I work for Firebrand Training

We receive lots of students with ELC funding support and would be glad to help.

What type of courses are you looking for? Call us at 0844 888 1600 so that we can discuss your training needs. All our courses are classroom based and in accelerated format. Hope this helps
  3. msr

msr LE

Why are you lot so damn stingy with your sandwiches at CISSP exams? I could not believe that they were 'only for students on our course'.

Left an even more unpleasant taste in the mouth than curly, limp corporate sandwiches do.

4. Not sure where in the world you are but there is a company in Plymouth called BluescreenIT which offer good deals and packages on ELC and resettlement trg. One good point is that you can also go back within 12 months of completeing the course and do it again at no cost, ideal if you don't feel confident about taking an exam straight after the first course.
    I have used an ELC and completed some other training there, they have good quality instructors and staff. They can also do deals on accom if required otherwise there are a couple of naval barracks nearby.

5. Codhead

We have used Harbrook extensively for Cisco and Parity for; PRINCE, ITIL and TOGAF. The Harbrook trainers are knowledgeable and the courses well paced once you get over the initial waste of time on the first morning.

For personal preference I will always go for a residential option, to overcome work and family distractions.

Good Luck