happy xmas pay

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by armadillo, Nov 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello I thought it would be great to say happy xmas to the pay wallas at glasgow. What are you going to mess up on my pay this time?

What are you going to forget to pay me?

What strange deduction is going to appear on my pay statement?

Somehow found something i didnt pay for 5 years ago and going to charge me for it with interest?

Yes it xmas time nearly and pay office Glasgow will try and ruin my xmas again by underpaying me. The expectation is too much!!!

PS you still owe me nearly two thousand pounds, five years overdue. When I leave the service the first place imn going to is the small claims court and yes I will be charging interest. :wink:

2. You will find you are unable to do this - as you are using the Crown to fight the Crown - small print :-(

The only option IMHO will be to issue a claim directly to the CO of Glasgow and put him in the doc - unless anybody knows different :twisted:

3. Did anyone else hear "blah blah blah blah"?

Or was it just me?

Get a life. You sap.

4. Hey, come on, tiz the season to be jolly and all that !!!!

5. I don't want to. You can't make me.

Straight to the ARRSE Hole please Mr Mod.

6. If you have a valid claim why have you waited five years to then state your off to the small claims court when you leave?

Either write a letter to your CO outlining the facts (it doesn't need to be joined up) or crawl back from where you came.

Can't abide whinging, whining and simpletons.

7. Maybe your pay has been performance related and that is why you were paid short :lol: :lol:

8. armadillo - If it makes you feel any better west sussex county council have just managed to not pay the entire staff of sussex police (police officers and civilian support staff) - computer error apparently now being paid 4 days late - and i only thought that sort of thing happened in the forces - still, first screw up in 6 years so shouldnt really complain.

9. Happy Xmas Dale the snail,

Been complaining and form filling for five years. Now not expecting to see my money. No i am not the whinging sort just had to explain to the wife of a soldier why her husband will not be able to pay for xmas pressies for the children. Not the soldiers fault it was the pay office. The lads have helped him out which I think shows good teamwork and the little ones will not suffer. I wrote that complaint as a general whinge from the amount of damaged morale that happens when some faceless bureacrat is quick to underpay a soldier. I was very upset when i wrote that comment. Morale is not a dirty word wheir i come from.

Message to the hammer, whats the difference between west ham and saddam hussein? ...................Nothing both tortured people in stadiums.

Its harder to make friends than to create enemies.

10. Armadllo

You crack on mate, i totally agree with you - Glassgow should be binned.

I hope you have a happy xmas.

11. have a good xmas everyone and may your pay be on time and the right amount.( lol ) well we can all dream.have a good one