Happy Thanksgiving...you bunch of Philistines!

Still a bit early, and since you don't celebrate this holiday anyways I might as well just hit you with it now. Happy Thanksgiving folks!!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Happy Indigenous Peoples Genocide Day!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Would you care for some pie btw??
Nah, I was at an early Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. Due to the vegetarianism, I had a feta and quinoa stuffed butternut squash, butter milk mashed potatoes then pumpkin pie. Was lovely.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Still a bit early, and since you don't celebrate this holiday anyways I might as well just hit you with it now. Happy Thanksgiving folks!!
Lionsy greetings, thank you for your good wishes, however we do celebrate it of sorts, it's called 'Harvest Home' and entails village fetes, barn dances, boozing music and dancing, fisticuffs and shagging, but in rural areas mainly. I know that this sort of event wouldn't go down well over your turkey and food laden tables and prayers of thanks, but it goes down well here on moonlight nights during September each year.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
#TurkeyLivesMatter !

Free the Bernard Matthews 1,000,000 !

( enjoy LJ)

(Itchy and Scratchy my ass...)

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sufferin' Succotash!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ah yes, the day celebrating a load of British bigots settled a new land to continue the bigotted ways that got them slung out. Marvellous

There is a thread specifically for the US, please don’t pollute the rest of the site with your spam shite.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Philistines? It's not us who deep fries a f'kin turkey!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Southern Africa 13
D US 10
Phil306 Multinational HQ 0