Happy Stephen Lawrence Day, a new Memorial Day.

I for one would like to apologise for my previous post, I did not intend to upst anyone in any way.

You made my point for me, brilliantly.

Cheers.

Every day should be a "stabbing people to death day is wrong".

Now we can just have people playing politics.

Katie Hopkins has done even less to keep people safe than Theresa May, and God knows that is not much.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Every day should be a "stabbing people to death day is wrong".

Now we can just have people playing politics.

Katie Hopkins has done even less to keep people safe than Theresa May, and God knows that is not much.
But not every mother of said victim gets to sit in the House of Lords.

Bloody good job an all going by recent numbers, after all we are supposed to be cutting down on these peers so I’ve heard.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
On a happier note :mrgreen:
1556008976729.png

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
He died a quarter of a century ago. Most of da yoot have never heard his name and wouldn't care if they did.
Trust me, you don't live in SE London, his name is still bandied around.

Horrible thought but how long do you think that monument will last before it gets vandelised? I'll give it a month once the fuss has died down and the visitors stop going to see it.

Yep. Throwing in random non sequiturs about people who were also murdered by scumbags but not on the basis of their skin colour, thinly veiled allegations of gang membership and random pops at Diane Abbott.

It's quite the moron-fest.
To enable me to understand this post, you will have to elaborate please on your ref to gang membership

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BratMedic The NAAFI Bar 2
C Southern Africa 16
wheelchairwarrier The Intelligence Cell 38