Happy St Skyscrapers Day.

16 eh?
They blow errm grow up so fast.

Just a case of history repeating. 516th anniversary of this event
1501.jpg

We need to get May to do something vaguely useful with her remaining time as PM and declare 11th September as Bin Laden Day. We need an Autumn bank holiday, might as well make it a good one.

New York mayor De Blasio declares March 17 'Gerry Adams Day' - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
I seriously doubt De Blasio (real name Warren Wilhelm Jr. ) even knows Gerry Adams ties to PIRA. DeBlasio's regarded as a schmuck here in NYC.

Wants to issue ID cards and bank accounts to Illegal Aliens, he has all the Lefty Elite endorsements Like Baldwin and Belafonte,

De Blasio is a horrible man, somewhat to the left of your Mr Corbyn. He is universally loathed by the members of NYPD and FDNY and their families. Despite the NYC tradition of the Mayor attending the funerals of NYPD officers killed in the line of duty I understand from a cousin (part of an NYPD family) that last year the widow of an officer shot in the line of duty requested that the Mayor not attend the funerall.
The fact that De Blasio honored Gerry Adams does not reflect the feelings off the people of New York.

Last edited:
The fact that De Blasio honored Gerry Adams does not reflect the feelings off the people of New York.
Why did they vote for the cock, then?

Ignorant, crass, tactless & histrionic. In other words, an American politician. Hey Bill, how about celebrating a 'man (or woman) of peace' who was never a member of a terrorist organisation in the 1st place? There are billions to choose from.

It seems that whenever the British have a foe who is not also America's foe a lot of Yanks have rather too strong a tendency to assume that, simply, the British are the bad guys & the other side are the good guys. If NYC's mayor has a woefully simplistic view of the NI situation & assumes that the republicans have the moral high ground, that would not be rare in America. Even during the Falklands a large proportion of Americans thought Galtieri was in the right.
It's not 1776 any more you daft twats.

Further to my reply above, I've just googled the results of his election. He got 73% of the vote, I guess they like shitcunt leaders who support murderers and kiddie fiddlers.

Further to my reply above, I've just googled the results of his election. He got 73% of the vote, I guess they like shitcunt leaders who support murderers and kiddie fiddlers.
You are are correct, a good percentage of the voters in NYC do support criminals, drug dealers and cop shooters, mainly on grounds of ethnic solidarity.
De Blasio is very pro-union and spends generously on projects that pour money into union pockets. In NYC there are 7 Democrat voters for every Republican voter. He has fought attempts to require voters to show an ID when they vote. Sadly, he is turning a great city into a dystopia.

As to the NYPD and FDNY, see the linked article. It does not mention FDNY but they get shot too.

NY Post

Top 2 reasons-
Lousy Opposition -
NYC GOP is a sad joke since Giuliani left office. I never even heard of the last guy they ran

Incumbent advantage-
Incumbents have leverage for sweetheart projects (Money) for city council members. those members then become cheerleader getting the vote out for him. NYC
He has all the US Lefty dream credentials
Black Wife
Son with a 60's Afro
Daughter who thinks she's Angela Davis

Ignorant, crass, tactless & histrionic. In other words, an American politician. Hey Bill, how about celebrating a 'man (or woman) of peace' who was never a member of a terrorist organisation in the 1st place? There are billions to choose from.

It seems that whenever the British have a foe who is not also America's foe a lot of Yanks have rather too strong a tendency to assume that, simply, the British are the bad guys & the other side are the good guys. If NYC's mayor has a woefully simplistic view of the NI situation & assumes that the republicans have the moral high ground, that would not be rare in America. Even during the Falklands a large proportion of Americans thought Galtieri was in the right.
Now be fair. Large numbers of them wouldn't have even been able to find Argentina on a map, let alone the Falklands.

Equally, Argentina is in the Americas, thus is part of America and one of the states of the union to some septics?
They aren't that stupid. Are they?

I seriously doubt De Blasio (real name Warren Wilhelm Jr. ) even knows Gerry Adams ties to PIRA. DeBlasio's regarded as a schmuck here in NYC.

Wants to issue ID cards and bank accounts to Illegal Aliens, he has all the Lefty Elite endorsements Like Baldwin and Belafonte,
Do you think Trump knew who he was when he attended that fund raiser for SF

I can assure you that this was not so, at least in the Boston Massachusetts area where I lived (and still live)
Everyone in the building where I worked was very supportive of the UK in the conflict and many were exasperated with the only Federal official (Jeanne Kirkpatrick) who supported Argentina and was in conflict with Secretary Haig and the rest of President Reagan's administration. I think Kirkpatrick's problem was that she was very anti-Communist and had never met a Latin American dictator that she did not like.
I should note that the community where I now live is the town with the highest percentage of residents of Irish Americans and opinion there was strongly pro-UK. Even a neighbor who was born and brought up in Argentina thought the Argentinians had no right to invade the islands.
I have no idea where you get the idea that "a large proportion of Americans thought Galtieri was in the right"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Intelligence Cell 23
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 3
E The Intelligence Cell 8