Happy St. Patricks Day!

Discussion in 'Ireland (ie. Irish Defence Force)' started by Trip_Wire, Mar 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I wish all a Happy St. Patricks' day!

Everybody here in the USA likes to have a little Irish in them on this day! Of course many large cities East coast cities will have big parades and many festivities. Wearing of the Green and drinking Green Beer will be the the theme of the day! (Yuck Green Beer.) 8O

My wife and I will Celebrate the day at home having our usual dish on this day, of soda bread, boiled potatoes, cabbage and corned beef. I'll have had a couple of shots of Black Bush and wash down that Corned beef and stuff, with a few can's of Guinness. My wife doesn't like Guinness, so more for me! (I don't quite understand anybody not liking Guinness!) :roll:

BTW: Please hold your comments about the IRA and support for them, etc. Yes, my wife and I both have relatives in both Ireland and NI. We're proud of our Irish heritage! We don't support terrorists! :wink:

Attached Files:

2. Feck Off
  3. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Not likely ID!

In the mean time:

May you be in
    Heaven a half hour before the
    Devil knows you're dead! :wink:
  4. Unnecessary personal insults deleted by moderator
  5. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

WTF cares! I had a great St. Patricks' Day The food was Great and the booze was really good! I may just have to have a Black Bush night cap! :wink:
  6. Fcuking Plastic Paddies. Cnuts, the lot of 'em.
  7. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Moderstor ScarySpice:

It would appear that Mr ctauch is at it again! He just can't seem to leave the personal attack stuff out of his posts. :roll:

Moderator edit - Thanks Trip but I can read it for myself. You quoting it just means I have to do twice as much work to delete it all....
  8. Mod edit - will you lot please stop quoting each others' drivel and wasting my time.
  9. aping worse? argon wipes?
  10. Leprechauns, I f'kin hate the little green B'stards.
    Green beer, what is the world coming to.
  11. load of spams here had tricolours up instead of thier unit flags ... my hand carrying my lighter was itching horrendously with a view to doing something illegal to them...
  12. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I don't have one now; however, we always liked to fly this one on St. Patricks' Day. In the past.

Attached Files:

• gh2.gif
      File size:
      1.8 KB
  13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

And why would we care on British Army board? We're not fecking Irish you idiot, thats a whole other country. It's like us posting on a US board happy Bolivian independence day or something. :roll:
  14. [​IMG]