Happy Soldiers

Ask me again in five weeks

chimera

LE
Yes thanks. Otherwise I wouldn't be doing it.

Not as happy as I have been in the past, but its swings and roundabouts isn't it? Are you happy looney?

I'm happy with what I’m doing although not happy working in this 'cnut'ry (Libya)
Next years a different story though.
Edited for rude spelling.

FFS lads, don't crack on that your happy, if some quasi-government type person is reading this they'll say there's no need for extra equipment, pay rises and improved living accomodation!!

edited to add the conversation i'm imagining

Gordon Brown "Right do the troops need all this extra equipment??"

Aide "No, your royalty-ness, i read on ARRSE that the lads are mostly happy at the moment"

Gordon Brown "oh excellent, then there's no need for a new tax then this month is there??"

Aide "oh i'm sure you can come up with a reason for one your greatness"

Easy money (for the normal hours worked - Ops aside) and every now and again work is cr@p but then that would'nt be a normal day if it wasn't.

Until someone stops giving me loads of cash to fritter away each month I shall continue to be blissfully content :D

I'd be happier if they got my feckin pay sorted out correctly, apart from that it's all good

Silent_Assassin said:
Until someone stops giving me loads of cash to fritter away each month I shall continue to be blissfully content :D
Crikey! 8O JPA must be getting your pay wrong, but in a good way! :D Guess your happiness will erode when you have to repay the excess... ;)

Banshee_09 said:
FFS lads, don't crack on that your happy, if some quasi-government type person is reading this they'll say there's no need for extra equipment, pay rises and improved living accomodation!!

edited to add the conversation i'm imagining

Gordon Brown "Right do the troops need all this extra equipment??"

Aide "No, your royalty-ness, i read on ARRSE that the lads are mostly happy at the moment"

Gordon Brown "oh excellent, then there's no need for a new tax then this month is there??"

Aide "oh i'm sure you can come up with a reason for one your greatness"
ok i am not FCUKING happy at all.