Happy Slapping, a sign of our times??

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Carlos_Hathcock_II, Oct 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (Possibly not the correct location for this, if so Mods, please move)

A sign of the times is Happy Slapping, a bunch of chavs filming the event with a phone camera and picking on the target most unlikely to fight back.

Until this happens!

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i122/professormatt1/?action=view&current=Pickedonthewrongcouple.flv

I had to watch it a few times, and Boy did I laugh!

Obviously a boxer.

You can hear the chav's slappers who were filming it in the background....

he he he.

2. Ha ha that is absolute quality. Serves the little prick right

3. I for one was hoping for a KO. Still good though.

:)

4. Outstanding...shame they got up though :lol:

5. They certainly picked the wrong one there.....bad move.
    Well done that man!

6. 'kin brilliant

what were they doing hitting his girlfriend anyway, no bloody morals. they deserved worse, i think if his missus wasn't there watching he'd have probably killed them

7. My Mrs being an ex Salford scrubber (well hard case really) I would have been pulling her off the scrote.
    Good drills man in black track suit.

8. Oh feckin' beautiful! That man was just one true connection away from a KO!!! I want to buy the fella a beer! Must watch it again!

9. Just watched it again and managed sound this time. I didn't realise they had hit the gf. Yea, he held himself well, most likely to have boxed at some time. Where's that beer?!!!!

10. That has brightened up an unbelievably crap day!
    Haha

11. quite restrained and disciplined I thought,could've easily hoofed the chav in the face if he wanted to,good drills.

12. From the first film, it sounds as though our man's parting comment to the decked chav is

'That makes a change'.

Sweeeeet! :D

13. Hmm, from the sounds of it, someone would have actually been slapped, so it could be a set up amongst some friends, but they would have had to slap each other for real. Hard to tell though.

14. Marvellous stuff! It should happen all the time.

The guy has definitely done some boxing in his time. Watch his footwork and the way he briefly squares up to Chav 1 again after dropping Chav 2 in the black jacket. Excellent drills that man.

MsG