Happy Saint George's Day!

Have a good one.
I hope all your cars look like this.......
images.jpeg

(Please there is no need to mention him being Armenian/Turskish/SerboCroat etc etc, him never actually coming to England or ever killing a dragon)

Have a good one.
I hope all your cars look like this.......
View attachment 279794

(Please there is no need to mention him being Armenian/Turskish/SerboCroat etc etc, him never actually coming to England or ever killing a dragon)
All hail a possibly fictional middle eastern who killed a mythical being, at least our patron saint was actually Welsh and real, however they were zealots and would've been insufferable in real life.

All hail a possibly fictional middle eastern who killed a mythical being, at least our patron saint was actually Welsh and real, however they were zealots and would've been insufferable in real life.
I don't think there's any doubt that the men (any of the saints) themselves existed.

As you say though, I imagine they'd be as much fun to hang around with as Abu al-Baghdadi.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
He wasn't even their original patron saint; was imposed on them by the Normans.

Hey ho. Enjoy your day.

You mean that the Welsh are not insufferable every day?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 91
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 20
vvaannmmaann The Intelligence Cell 52