Happy Pancake Day!

Happy Pancake Day to one and all.

Please raise your glasses in fond memory of erm......... St Pancake.......... erm....., patron saint of........ erm........ erm......... forced landings and ... erm... erm........... the ARSSE Air Accidents Investigation Team........... Yes, that's it!

Please raise your glasses in fond memory of erm......... St Pancake.......... erm....., patron saint of........ erm........ erm......... forced landings and ... erm... erm........... the ARSSE Air Accidents Investigation Team........... Yes, that's it!
Happy (Flat As A) Pancake Day.

Toss off

I’ve had one banana and Nutella, one with some nice homemade strawberry syrup and one with lemon and sugar.
Don’t know why I bother. Every year finding some other shit to put in pancakes and nothing- NOTHING- comes close to lemon and sugar.

We should celebrate Pancake Day (due to family reasons I am waiting until Thursday) as it is part of our Christian heritage and therefore something the PC cultural Marxists want to ban.

Cancelled until tomorrow evening due to a business commitment this evening.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh yeah, mention pancakes, not a word about it being St Piran's Day! Bastards!

Indeed. Just that I can't make pancakes today.

bb01jynm59k21.jpg

I’ve had one banana and Nutella, one with some nice homemade strawberry syrup and one with lemon and sugar.
Don’t know why I bother. Every year finding some other shit to put in pancakes and nothing- NOTHING- comes close to lemon and sugar.
Absolutely.
The only decision should be whether to put the lemon juice on after the sugar or before.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
We should celebrate Pancake Day (due to family reasons I am waiting until Thursday) as it is part of our Christian heritage and therefore something the PC cultural Marxists want to ban.
There's a flaw in your reasoning Bud - but it would take a proper Holy Joe to point it out :)

< Duty Sin Bosun is requested to the wardoom flat>

What the feck is this Nutella heresy?

There's a flaw in your reasoning Bud - but it would take a proper Holy Joe to point it out :)

< Duty Sin Bosun is requested to the wardoom flat>

What the feck is this Nutella heresy?
AMERICANISM!!!! In COSTCO yesterday and they were giving out samples of pancakes and NUTELLA.

Wifey was not impressed with the NUTELLA idea but as the young lady giving out the samples was lovely it would have been rude not purchase the NUTELLA.

Wifey not happy, but I am not sure if it was because I brought the NUTELLA or was chatting up the young lass.

Either way I enjoyed my pancakes and NUTELLA this evening and felt satisfied. Wifey still has the hump!!!!

AMERICANISM!!!! In COSTCO yesterday and they were giving out samples of pancakes and NUTELLA.

Wifey was not impressed with the NUTELLA idea but as the young lady giving out the samples was lovely it would have been rude not purchase the NUTELLA.

Wifey not happy, but I am not sure if it was because I brought the NUTELLA or was chatting up the young lass.

Either way I enjoyed my pancakes and WANK this evening and felt satisfied. Wifey still has the hump!!!!