Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Happy New Year

L

Lechies

While I have no doubt most of you will be getting hammered tonight and will be waking up with sore heads, bottoms and funny tastes in your mouths. I will be tucked up before the midnight hour as I have to be up for work at 0430. However, I'd like to wish all you jack bastards out on the pish a Happy New Year, a disgustingly horrific hangover and some veneral disease that the medics in this country have never heard of. If you're reading this from a warmer place, keep safe and have a good a time as you can.

Happy New Year.

A safe and prosperous 2011 to all you arrseholes.

Attachments

• happy new year.jpg
    happy new year.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 635
To all of the nutters on ARRSE, wherever you are serving or not, A Happy New Year to you all and for those in dangerous places keep safe and come home to those you love.

REgards

Ted

Happy New Year to all on ARRSE.

I know it's a bit early, but I suffer from premature congratulation.

made me almost wet myself giggling! :) need to slow down on the magners if I am to make it to midnight...

Happy New Year everyone!

:boogie: :party: :boogie:

Happy and safe New Year to all!

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the arse of anyone who fucks up the New Year, and may their arms be too short to scratch it.

Nice to see the Jock Guard Drummers "getting down" to Kylie on the Hootenanny before they noticed the cameras on them.

Happy New Year you bunch of Arrsers, hope it;s a good one for you all, even Western.

Happy New years to all. And to those in nasty places stay safe and come home safe.

and to Irish sorts: Athbhliain faoi Mhaise daoibh

Now someone from Cornwall has to add a bit of Cornish here