Happy New Year

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Lechies, Dec 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While I have no doubt most of you will be getting hammered tonight and will be waking up with sore heads, bottoms and funny tastes in your mouths. I will be tucked up before the midnight hour as I have to be up for work at 0430. However, I'd like to wish all you jack bastards out on the pish a Happy New Year, a disgustingly horrific hangover and some veneral disease that the medics in this country have never heard of. If you're reading this from a warmer place, keep safe and have a good a time as you can.

Happy New Year.

2. X59

X59 On ROPs

Happy New Year to all on ARRSE.

I know it's a bit early, but I suffer from premature congratulation.

3. A safe and prosperous 2011 to all you arrseholes.

Attached Files:

4. To all of the nutters on ARRSE, wherever you are serving or not, A Happy New Year to you all and for those in dangerous places keep safe and come home to those you love.

REgards

Ted

5. made me almost wet myself giggling! :) need to slow down on the magners if I am to make it to midnight...

Happy New Year everyone!

:boogie: :party: :boogie:

6. A Happy New Year to all ARRSERS, especially those who have given me some of the biggest laughs of the year and to those in dangerous places, stay safe.

7. Happy and safe new year to all

8. Happy and safe New Year to all!

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the arse of anyone who fucks up the New Year, and may their arms be too short to scratch it.

9. Happy New Year to all ARRSEr's.

To all those on Op's, come home safe and well.

10. Nice to see the Jock Guard Drummers "getting down" to Kylie on the Hootenanny before they noticed the cameras on them.

Happy New Year you bunch of Arrsers, hope it;s a good one for you all, even Western.

11. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Happy New year all you sodding gits!

12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Cha d’fhuaireadh am facal Beurla

13. Happy new year everybody, can anyone translate biscuit gibbershit???

I tried phlegming over myself, I will never be able to understand Welsh.

14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Bloody good job too mate that "Scots Garlic". llech will be along shortly to give you "Happy new year" in welsh.

15. Happy New years to all. And to those in nasty places stay safe and come home safe.

and to Irish sorts: Athbhliain faoi Mhaise daoibh

Now someone from Cornwall has to add a bit of Cornish here