Happy new year!

#1
Well hopefully it will be a happy and healthy one for all, but there is a lot of gloom and doom out there :(
But for now, let me be the first to wish all the arrser's and their family's, those stuck beerless in far off places,(we'll have one for you) :wink: guest's, lurker's, wahh merchants and all the other cnut's ( you know who you are!) a safe, happy and hopefully credit crunchless New Year :D

CHEER'S :hug: :puker: :pukel: :safe: :jocolor: :salut:
 
#2
Stuck in the office and bored with reading pointless posts from spurned women! I'm hoping 2009 brings back the arrse of old.

Keep safe all of you in sandy places, and hope next year is better for those of you who have had a bad one. You know who you are!

fmp
 
#3
what POSSESSES someone to book a full clinic the afternoon of NYE??? Do they have NO idea how long it takes to squeeze 34stone into a PVC body stocking!!! I'll be lucky to hear the 'dongs'!! Have a good 'un you lot.
 
#4
Happy New Year, you crazy kids. To all of you in hot sandy places, keep your heads down and your spirits up!

Slugster xxxxx
 
#5
Yeah, have a great one, the lot of you, especially all associated with places where the sun might shine a little too much!!! I look forward to the usual treats on Arrse in 2009..... all the best!
 
#6
scrofula said:
I look forward to the usual treats on Arrse in 2009..... all the best!
is that what daddy used to deposit on you :?: 8O :?: 8O
 
#7
Old Years Night!...it's a Norfolk thing and I am so I can.

Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Fingers crossed for bad weather and the chance of a lock in, I'm away to his mess and I know the barmaid...happy happy.....
 
#8
Bootifull said:
Old Years Night!...it's a Norfolk thing and I am so I can.

Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Fingers crossed for bad weather and the chance of a lock in, I'm away to his mess and I know the barmaid...happy happy.....
Tell Arr Teen Happy New Year too!!!!!
 
#9
bigbird67 said:
what POSSESSES someone to book a full clinic the afternoon of NYE??? Do they have NO idea how long it takes to squeeze 34stone into a PVC body stocking!!! I'll be lucky to hear the 'dongs'!! Have a good 'un you lot.
have you tried warming it first ? ....................... Pics ?? :wink:

Oh and happy new year to everyone

WW
 
#10
jarrod248 said:
bigbird67 said:
what POSSESSES someone to book a full clinic the afternoon of NYE??? Do they have NO idea how long it takes to squeeze 34stone into a PVC body stocking!!! I'll be lucky to hear the 'dongs'!! Have a good 'un you lot.
7p's I've seen four patients this morning and shut shop at 1300hrs. I hope you can make it to your fighting weight of 36 stone in the New Year.

Happy New Year to almost everyone.
bastard!!! my last one isn't even due til 4.30, then we have the fannying about seeing the consultant ffs....they should get their priorities right....x-ray first, consultant WAY down the list!!! :D
 
#11
mmm...if i drool enough while i'm sucking the lard it might help the bodysuit slide on!!! I'm feeling the whole Catwoman vibe right now :D .....or should that be Fatwoman hur hur
 
#13
Bootifull said:
Old Years Night!...it's a Norfolk thing and I am so I can.

Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Fingers crossed for bad weather and the chance of a lock in, I'm away to his mess and I know the barmaid...happy happy.....
Happy New Year!

Does quick finger check on Bootiful......yep....6 on both hands......Juuust loike moine!


Yup Haaaare On Haaaaliday?


Best wishes for 2009, except for Jimbo Shitt, Mike Golden and assorted other Fcuktards!
 
#14
jarrod248 said:
bigbird67 said:
more of a globe with a pea on top really!
Must be a busy clinic I bet you are half-woman half-chair.
If i didn't know you better Jarrod i would say you were flirting.

Stay safe you people abroad.

Happy new year to all.
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#15
Happy New Year to all of you, and all of yours! May 2009 be the year all your dreams come true!
 
#19
sapperted said:
To all Arrser's everywhere,

Serving or ex, A Happy New Year to you all, for all those working in places afar, take care & come back safe.

Regards

Ted
DITTO what he said

HN
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Intelligence Cell 23
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 3
E The Intelligence Cell 8

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top