Happy New Year to all

Happy New Year to all Fellow Arrsers in whatever country you are in or whatever you are doing now.

To all you Troops serving abroad stay safe.

.......and before anyone says wtf dude why are you on Arrse at Midnight instead of Partying - I'm 5 hours behind you guys and just about to leave for Dinner and Drinks with the Wife (who is tapping her foot at the Door).

I'm in a shit hole, on stag and I've just watched an enormous cockroach walk across the floor. Blatant ****. Happy New Year.

what he said

and as its not the naffi will refrain from calling you all a bunch of c#*ts! :)
That's why I put it here, to keep it clean - but if you want to call me a C#*t you can :love:

I'm in a shit hole, on stag and I've just watched an enormous cockroach walk across the floor. Blatant ****. Happy New Year.
Do not write about the cockroach in the Duty Log Book - I once lost two days pay for writing that I killed a fly at 04:00 :)

Happy New Year anyway, we're all c**ts anyway, let's hope for a c***ish new year for all arssers.

S

syledis

Stagging on is about all us old timers can have in common with you young uns so stay safe

Wiv a pick helve!

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Happy New year one and all.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Happy New Year to all, even the cnuts - ARRSE would not be ARRSE without them :muhaha:

Not very specific, just very diplomatic, just about sums you up, Happy new Year to you and you are obviously 'auld' in wisdom, and I'm pissed on Asbach Uralt!

Happy new year, and a safe and prosperous one for all. Even the c#~?!

As this is NOT the NAAFI, happy new year to you all & please keep safe this year where ever you are in the world.
Now that's it I've been sensible once in 2013 it's not going to happen again!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Intelligence Cell 23
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 3
E The Intelligence Cell 8