Happy New Year to all

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Spank-it, Dec 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happy New Year to all Fellow Arrsers in whatever country you are in or whatever you are doing now.

To all you Troops serving abroad stay safe.

.......and before anyone says wtf dude why are you on Arrse at Midnight instead of Partying - I'm 5 hours behind you guys and just about to leave for Dinner and Drinks with the Wife (who is tapping her foot at the Door).

• Like Like x 1
  2. what he said

and as its not the naffi will refrain from calling you all a bunch of c#*ts! :)

3. I'm in a shit hole, on stag and I've just watched an enormous cockroach walk across the floor. Blatant ****. Happy New Year.

4. That's why I put it here, to keep it clean - but if you want to call me a C#*t you can :love:

5. Do not write about the cockroach in the Duty Log Book - I once lost two days pay for writing that I killed a fly at 04:00 :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Happy New Year anyway, we're all c**ts anyway, let's hope for a c***ish new year for all arssers.

7. Motto for 2013. They're all pink inside. yes.

8. Stagging on is about all us old timers can have in common with you young uns so stay safe

9. Swift and Bold

Per Ardua

10. H3

H3 LE

Happy New year ..... Now watch your arks and get off the fooking phone !!!

:0)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wiv a pick helve!

12. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Happy New year one and all.

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Happy New Year to all, even the cnuts - ARRSE would not be ARRSE without them :muhaha:

14. Not very specific, just very diplomatic, just about sums you up, Happy new Year to you and you are obviously 'auld' in wisdom, and I'm pissed on Asbach Uralt!

15. Happy new year, and a safe and prosperous one for all. Even the c#~?!