• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Happy New Year REMFS

#6
Bat_Crab said:
CAARPS said:
So I gather you are UKSF posting via satcom from a cave in Tora-Bora 8O
Why not? I am and so are Lofty, Chalky, Smudge and Dusty.
No wonder MOD PLC is so f*cking skint, have you seen the cost of SATCOM nowadays Now get back to work the lot of you
 
#7
Thanks for all the info lads WOW Iget £6000 to rejoin cheers Easy LOL

And * going back to training for a laff and to anser your Ques yeah i want to go stright back into my same unit , But also the old TA route sounds good to
End of October 2007... Considering getting back in...

Who's the 'kin REMF then, Civvi?

Oh and Happy New Year to you too. Hope you do get back in.
 
#8
CAARPS said:
Bat_Crab said:
CAARPS said:
So I gather you are UKSF posting via satcom from a cave in Tora-Bora 8O
Why not? I am and so are Lofty, Chalky, Smudge and Dusty.
No wonder MOD PLC is so f*cking skint, have you seen the cost of SATCOM nowadays Now get back to work the lot of you
Unless you have a map of OBL's location we're stuck here on stag for the foreseeable, get over it.
 
#9
Fatbadge said:
Thanks for all the info lads WOW Iget £6000 to rejoin cheers Easy LOL

And * going back to training for a laff and to anser your Ques yeah i want to go stright back into my same unit , But also the old TA route sounds good to
End of October 2007... Considering getting back in...

Who's the 'kin REMF then, Civvi?

Oh and Happy New Year to you too. Hope you do get back in.
Obviously he didnt use the seven years wisely, a bit of spelling might be in order. Hows your re-enlistment going vadorlord?


vadorlord said:
Cive life at the min sucks ass im just not geting into it, Been out now about a year and 11 months

What s*** will i have to do to rejoin, i did 7 years and was in the infantry

Anyinfo will be Fab cheers lads
 
#10
Bat_Crab said:
CAARPS said:
Bat_Crab said:
CAARPS said:
So I gather you are UKSF posting via satcom from a cave in Tora-Bora 8O
Why not? I am and so are Lofty, Chalky, Smudge and Dusty.
No wonder MOD PLC is so f*cking skint, have you seen the cost of SATCOM nowadays Now get back to work the lot of you
Unless you have a map of OBL's location we're stuck here on stag for the foreseeable, get over it.
What would you like me to get over and how would you like me to breach said obstacle :?
 
#11
Yeah got back in had to do a few runs and tabs but that was easy, Just got the £6000 to which is a bonus thanks all when i say REMF i dident mean any harm or offence just haveing some new year larfs
 
#12
You've just got six grand in beer tokens but you spend new years eve 'having some new year larfs' on the internet.

You clearly were out in civdiv for far too long and need some serious drinking practice. Even a REMF like me could find better things to do on that night.



Edited to add - unless you were on duty in which case cancel my last.
 
#13
DeeJay said:
You've just got six grand in beer tokens but you spend new years eve 'having some new year larfs' on the internet.

You clearly were out in civdiv for far too long and need some serious drinking practice. Even a REMF like me could find better things to do on that night.



Edited to add - unless you were on duty in which case cancel my last.
lol yeah got back in they promoted me stright back to nco,Then the bastards put me on new years duty hahahha for rejoining well never mind off to Afgan in 4 months looking forward to that (Not)
 

Latest Threads