Happy New year ... ARRSE !

Seem's I started the Christmas thread here's another for New year ...... Don't let it be a cunt of a year like 2011.

All the Best.

Time for drinks ..... Chin chin !

Oh FFS some other cnut's pissed already not knowing were still in 2011,

Being Welsh is no excuse either..

Well I have some Cafferys & Baileys to look forward shortly to see the start of 2012.

Well I have some Cafferys & Baileys to look forward shortly to see the start of 2012.
Cheap bastard, could you not afford Guinness and Baileys?

Edit: my post made more sense when you had that pic of cheapy own brand 'Irish cream liqueur'

2012...the year when the world ends on 21.12.12.

Here's to saving money on christmas pressies and the mother of all orgies., but cause I have plans to go out with a bang it won't happen and I'll be back here in a years time disappointed, bitter and fecked off.

Happy New Year you bunch of bastards...love y'all really.

Cheap bastard, could you not afford Guinness and Baileys?

Edit: my post made more sense when you had that pic of cheapy own brand 'Irish cream liqueur'
Hate Guinness & was given the cheapy version of Bailey, trying to upload a better picture ;-)

I hope to feck, that this is my last New Years with the British Army and that next years will be spent on the beach, serving with the ADF. 2 weeks till the redundancy paperwork goes in, COME ON!!!!!

Congratulations! You've made it onto my "not on ignore" list for 2012.

Please all do your best not to fuck it up.

Happy New Years, ya cunts!

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

All the best, I'm planning on being comatose by 12.

Fucking Baileys?

The alcoholic drink of choice for Bulimics.

Tastes better coming back up than it does on the way down....

What with one thing and another, I've had a really crap 2011 and I'm glad to see the back of it. My wife died, my son and his partner split up, and to top it all, I think I'm starting with piles, its one fucking thing after another. I'll open another bottle of shiraz and see if it cheers me up.

What with one thing and another, I've had a really crap 2011 and I'm glad to see the back of it. My wife died, my son and his partner split up, and to top it all, I think I'm starting with piles, its one fucking thing after another. I'll open another bottle of shiraz and see if it cheers me up.
I was seriously thinking of inviting you round for a few beers, ex Bleep N' all that but
seeing as you're a Brummie, you can fuck off.

C

cloudbuster

Terrible saddened by your news. Try this;
0030573055696_500X500.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StBob072 The NAAFI Bar 64
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 56
ugly The NAAFI Bar 24