Happy New Year Arrse

Just thought I'd get this in early, before I get errrr "Tired and emotional" and am forced to huddle up to some long legged Polish lovely not wearing nearly enough clothing to keep her warm as it were :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
F-M-F

It does not matter how many threads are started on this theme; the feelings expressed remain the same.

A Guid New Year to you all.

AY

Auld-Yin said:
F-M-F

It does not matter how many threads are started on this theme; the feelings expressed remain the same.

A Guid New Year to you all.

AY
Wha's like us, Auld-Yin? :D

Happy New year to all ARRSEr's. Especially those on Ops; may your God go with you...

Edit: the one exception to this is PTP and his Polish lovely...the jammy fatherless! :D

No, it hasn't :D

Post again in my forum Chubb and you're off Arrse.

A Happy new year to you Biggles, and to every other Arrser. (i will now go Naafi and give my other wishes) :)

Happy New year evryone, thoughts to those miles away from family and friends

Best wishes to all. Thoughts go to those not able to be with their families.
Thanks to all serving now and in the past.

Lang may yur lum reek!!!!

A very happy 2009 to all ARRSErs, and a toast to all our service men and women around the world!!!

A Happy New Year to all Arrser's and to all troops deployed, of whatever nation, in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A Happy New Year to all of our forces on the sea.

Also, given that in my seaside patch on this side of the pond it is currently snowing hard, blowing a fresh or strong gale (Force 8 or 9), and 9F (-13C), Happy New Year to the US and Canadian Coastguards and whatever service does sea rescues across the pond, and may you all have fair winds and following seas.

raise your glasses in a toast "To absent friends and family my they soon be back with us"

happy new year! All the best to you all!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StBob072 The NAAFI Bar 64
H3 The NAAFI Bar 92
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 56