Happy New Year Arrse

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Dec 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought I'd get this in early, before I get errrr "Tired and emotional" and am forced to huddle up to some long legged Polish lovely not wearing nearly enough clothing to keep her warm as it were :D
  2. Agreed happy new year to all especially those in far away places stay safe
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It does not matter how many threads are started on this theme; the feelings expressed remain the same.

A Guid New Year to you all.

4. Wha's like us, Auld-Yin? :D

Happy New year to all ARRSEr's. Especially those on Ops; may your God go with you...

Edit: the one exception to this is PTP and his Polish lovely...the jammy fatherless! :D
  5. Well thats nailed your thread ^^^^^^ above
  6. No, it hasn't :D

Post again in my forum Chubb and you're off Arrse.
  7. A Happy new year to you Biggles, and to every other Arrser. (i will now go Naafi and give my other wishes) :)
  8. Happy New year evryone, thoughts to those miles away from family and friends
  9. Best wishes for 2009
  10. Best wishes to all. Thoughts go to those not able to be with their families.
    Thanks to all serving now and in the past.
  11. Lang may yur lum reek!!!!

A very happy 2009 to all ARRSErs, and a toast to all our service men and women around the world!!!
  12. Happy New Year

Especially to those away from home :!:
  13. A Happy New Year to all Arrser's and to all troops deployed, of whatever nation, in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    A Happy New Year to all of our forces on the sea.

Also, given that in my seaside patch on this side of the pond it is currently snowing hard, blowing a fresh or strong gale (Force 8 or 9), and 9F (-13C), Happy New Year to the US and Canadian Coastguards and whatever service does sea rescues across the pond, and may you all have fair winds and following seas.
  14. raise your glasses in a toast "To absent friends and family my they soon be back with us"