Happy New Year All

Happy New Year to you all, been an up and down year really.

Goodwill and resolutions to those that deserve it, evil Karmamonkeys to those that dont, and a big hug for those I care about, yes even the fangy ones :D

Special mentions to Ord and MDN you stars, and a pleasure to have you as mates :D

Have a good time all, don't drink and drive and may you all be snogging the face off someone you care about at midnight.

Yes I started early.

And the best of luck for 2008 to you and all ARRSERS.

I agree with him.

To all Arrsers, Ladies, Gentlemen, children, small furry animals and Sven,

Happy New Year wherever you are serving!

Litotes

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Happy New Year to all Arrsers, regardless of how they arrived here!

Hope 2008 brings you more fun and less sh1t than 2007 :-D

Slainte mhath !

Le Chevre

Happy New to all fellow Arrsers but especially to those overseas on Ops. May you folk soon be back with your loved ones in 2008.

Hope everyone enjoys good health, happiness and enjoys life to the full in 08.

58 & Family

F+cking happy new year to all you cn=ts out there who regularly buoy me up with down to earth, squaddie sense filth

Long may you prosper and long may your dongle dangle

Gimp OUT

Best wishes to all ARRSErs in 2008!

Best Wishes to all for 2008,

R_T (Who's hopefully hitting the harder stuff in about 2 hours)

To My Brothers and Sisters whereever you are and whatever you are asked to do , stay safe for if you get hurt we feel it too, if you advance in to the face of the foe we are there right behind you, we are one big family, together.

WW

After serious & cautious consideration, your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2008!

It was a very hard decision to make. So try not to screw it up!

May 2008 be the best year of your life!!!

A Happy & Prosperous New Year to all wherever you are and to all on ops all over the world keep your heads & Arses safe and come home to your loved ones in 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REgards

Sapperted

Its the end of the old year...its gone. Now we look forward to another one to come..so I sincerely send my good wishes to every one of you for a Happy new 2008. All my best. :D

Best wishes to all ARRSEr's and their Families in 2008. :

To those on Ops: stay lucky, boys and girls. :thumright:

:oops: Have only been a member a couple of months.In that short time ive met some great people.Had a lot of laughs..............and few tears.Wishing you all a happy and safe new year

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Intelligence Cell 23
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 3
E The Intelligence Cell 8