Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy New.... ahh, f**k it.

Dredd

LE
goodbye.jpg

What a waste of a fcuking year that was.

Anyway, on a lighter note to see us into 2021 have a dose of the old days when life was somewhat simpler...........enjoy your tipple, and hoping everything works out for all of you bone idle feckers over the next 12 months.:)

I bought a 2021 diary earlier on.
All I need now is something to write about in the pages.

**** off 2020.
Sshhh, don't wind 2020 up yet, not til we're absolutely certain that it's f*****g dead!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Happy New Year. Engage the enemy more closely.
Gentlemen a toast - ' The Immortal Memory '

Happy Freedom Day :-D

Seen earlier:

Huzza - my first trip of 2021 is locked in - I'm off to Iceland in February ! :)

- and with any luck I might get to Sainsbury's some time in March.....

Yokel

LE
Gentlemen a toast - ' The Immortal Memory '

Happy Freedom Day :-D

Seen earlier:

Huzza - my first trip of 2021 is locked in - I'm off to Iceland in February ! :)

- and with any luck I might get to Sainsbury's some time in March.....

By 'engage the enemy more closely' I was not referring to BREXIT, though perhaps we might reflect on the prayer Lord Nelson wrote before the Battle of Trafalgar and his wishes that his sailors would show humanity towards the enemy once defeated.

I was referring to the role that dishonesty and disinformation has had in causing the COVID-19 pandemic and frustrating efforts to deal with it, and the trouble caused in my own life by the same.

Last edited:

964ST

War Hero
By 'engage the enemy more closely' I was not referring to BREXIT, though perhaps we might reflect on the prayer Lord Nelson wrote before the Battle of Trafalgar as his wishes that his sailors would show humanity towards the enemy once defeated.

I was referring to the role that dishonesty and disinformation has had in causing the COVID-19 pandemic and frustrating efforts to deal with it, and the trouble caused in my own life by the same.
@Yokel I wish you all the best in the coming year.

As with every year you can all go and fornicate your own bottoms. I fail to get excited about the date changing. It does that every twenty-four hours, three-sixty-five a year. Whoop-de-doo, Basil.
You missed out the leap years

Stabwedge

Old-Salt
FF982010-B2C6-4434-82F7-284AFB997069.jpeg

If you don’t fall into one of these three categories you can kiss my 2021 arse. Happy New Year and all of that stuff......

Latest Threads