Happy Independence Day Pakistan.

My Navy Nurse daughter was sent out there to teach in one of the military hospitals, she was horrified*.

Sharps kicked under the beds, nurses leaving men to die because they can't touch them without a male doctor present. She watched one nurse take the mucus suction pump out of one old fellas nose and stick it straight in the one in the next bed when he started gurgling.

*She said the weeks she did in the covid IT ward was worst than Afgan but not as bad as Pakistan.

Partition was only to partition off a big load of twats into two sets of twats so they could be free to be as twatish as they liked without being bothered by other twats.

philc

LE
Any of you traveled to Pakistan on holiday?

I bused and hitched my way from Islamabad via Peshawar up over land up around the Swat Valley, finally ending up in Chitral. Everyone interested and very hospitable, spent a few night on peoples floors when stuck between lifts in villages which would now be considered prime Taliban country, not a problem.

It was no better or worse than other countries I have done the same in, they felt they were quite advanced when in reality they were not.

Their over riding concern, when in conversation was that they were better than India, cleaner, more modern in every-way better than India, obsessed with it. Close call however India for all its issues does not have the pervasive feel of Islam.

Those corrupt goat fkers were better off under the empire than under their current stone age system. It wouldn't be prudent to voice that opinion in public tho, least it sends guardian reading Marxists into apoplexy.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Any of you traveled to Pakistan on holiday?

I bused and hitched my way from Islamabad via Peshawar up over land up around the Swat Valley, finally ending up in Chitral. Everyone interested and very hospitable, spent a few night on peoples floors when stuck between lifts in villages which would now be considered prime Taliban country, not a problem.

It was no better or worse than other countries I have done the same in, they felt they were quite advanced when in reality they were not.

Their over riding concern, when in conversation was that they were better than India, cleaner, more modern in every-way better than India, obsessed with it. Close call however India for all its issues does not have the pervasive feel of Islam.
Not exactly a holiday but I did spend a couple of weeks around Nowshera, it's no suprise that the Muslim calendar is six hundred years behind the Gregorian one.