Happy Imbolc to all Arrsers

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Imbolc, the harbinger of spring and change for the better. (A bit like Brexit then, hopefully).

Dubb_al_Ibn

War Hero
My old gran used to weave a Brigid's cross on 1st Feb. Mind you, that was fifty years ago.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
My old gran used to weave a Brigid's cross on 1st Feb. Mind you, that was fifty years ago.

My old Gran used to weave from side to side.
She blamed the tablets............we knew it was the brandy

The birds certainly know spring is coming, not sure it feels like it yet though

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

endure

GCM
My old Gran used to weave from side to side.
She blamed the tablets............we knew it was the brandy
Brandy? There's posh. My granny had to make do with Bristol Cream

Dubb_al_Ibn

War Hero
Pagan festivals, Celtic Catholic rush weaving, alcoholic relatives and a Viz comic character in seven posts. Only on Arrse. !

E2A and "tits" obviously.

tits out already then?
Who needs to go outside to see tits, when I only have to visit the Brexit threads to see a right bunch of tits

Dubb_al_Ibn

War Hero
Ie, mae'n hyfryd iawn.

(My wife told me that. The distaff side originate in the Principality but I try to keep it quiet).

Nice cruise down the R. Soar on boat today. I thought it was nice weather and the first cruise I've done this year that I've really enjoyed. Mind you, the last one last week I fell in Ratcliffe lock and spent the rest of it píss-wet through, so being dry and relatively warm was a nice change

I meant to come back to this (distracted), but my Druidic hippy mate reckons this could be the start of spring.
Flowers coming out, spring is here! Look forward!

Latest Threads