• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Happy First Sunday of the Year.

Before I fall back asleep in front of the telly after scoffing double my body weight, may I take this chance to wish you all a Happy New Year and to remind you that the average price of a pint in UK is about £3, so if you don't have 3 extra pints and a bag of crisps tonight, you can donate a tenner to Hols4Heroes.

Holidays4Heroes

That is all.

L

lumpy2

P.S. Good luck fundraising for Hols 4H. I'm demanding monies with menaces in my local boozers at the moment for Combat Stress.

P.S. Good luck fundraising for Hols 4H. I'm demanding monies with menaces in my local boozers at the moment for Combat Stress.
A few tips:

Go right up to them (obviously the best looking bloke in there) straight into his face, and say "Hello, you're nice, slip something into my tin" Then lick your lips.

Are you getting legless tonight? These poor bastards have no choice.

Coins? You fucking cheeser. Open your wallet and let me see how much is in there.

Hope this helps,

Yours aye,

Dale T xxx

(Yes they have all been tried and tested).

Well, it has just slipped into 2012 and alls well...the world hasn't ended in fiery disaster. So Happy New Year to all you bastards and bastardesses.

Latest Threads