Happy Easter everyone.

B

Biscuits_AB

And a very happy Easter to you too, there isn't that pleasant :), why can't we all just be Internet buddies ^~
Yeah, how friendly. I'll just nip off to the lavvy and shove Cadbury's cream eggs up my fucking jacksie.

Yeah, how friendly. I'll just nip off to the lavvy and shove Cadbury's cream eggs up my fucking jacksie.
For fuck's sake. No wonder everyone thinks that Monkeys are cunts. Between you, Western and Whet there's plenty of evidence. If it wasn't for me being a genial, well liked and pleasant individual there'd be no hope for my beloved capbadge. Can't you go and spout some racism in Current Affairs so you get ROPs for a bit, you utter utter shitcunt?

For fuck's sake. No wonder everyone thinks that Monkeys are cunts. Between you, Western and Whet there's plenty of evidence. If it wasn't for me being a genial, well liked and pleasant individual there'd be no hope for my beloved capbadge. Can't you go and spout some racism in Current Affairs so you get ROPs for a bit, you utter utter shitcunt?
What you mean Thinks?

Latest Threads