Attachments

sean-sean-likes-chicks-demotivational-posters-1303210351.jpg

don't tell the bairns

ugly

LE
It seems Fred and Rosemary are to blame;

ugly

LE
What do you call an anesthetized rabbit?

An ether bunny!

Happy Easter!!!!
From Mr FMT

It seems Fred and Rosemary are to blame;
Ugly did you spit roast the bunny's body - I remember you like your BBQs.

I've had the weirdest Easter - temperature is 22 degrees, after cooking a turkey and eating it on the decking in my garden. Now I know what it feels like to have Christmas turkey in Australia.

My easter egg arrived on time and intact...until I took the steak basher to it. Dark chocolate with cranberries and pecans.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

I've had the weirdest Easter - temperature is 22 degrees, after cooking a turkey and eating it on the decking in my garden. Now I know what it feels like to have Christmas turkey in Australia.

My easter egg arrived on time and intact...until I took the steak basher to it. Dark chocolate with cranberries and pecans.
You ate a Turkey to yourself, you dirty, ugly fat cunt.

A Marks and Spencer egg prefer white chocolate myself only this years don't have buttons in them

A Marks and Spencer egg prefer white chocolate myself only this years don't have buttons in them
It was a toss up apparently which one to buy for 'she who must have chocolate fix at Easter' go for dark choco or the white choco. Very nice and I'm putting my order in for next year - white choco.

Libya's rebels have had a nice Easter gift from Kuwait - wonder who's the Finance Minister and does he have a bank account?

T

trowel

It was a toss up apparently which one to buy for 'she who must have chocolate fix at Easter' go for dark choco or the white choco. Very nice and I'm putting my order in for next year - white choco.

Libya's rebels have had a nice Easter gift from Kuwait - wonder who's the Finance Minister and does he have a bank account?
Eh?????.......

Christianity is a minority religion in Libya.

اللعنة المسيحية إذا كنت أستطيع الحصول على حصة

Christianity is a minority religion in Libya.
As it is here in sunny, but chilly (only 18° C today), Morocco :) However I am curious, why is it that Easter can fall up to several weeks apart each year when Christmas is always 25th December? It makes it really difficult when you try & plan something ahead like a holiday, trying to avoid the school holidays when travel & hotels are more expensive!!

Oh and despite NO Easter egg here, happy Easter everyone!

As it is here in sunny, but chilly (only 18° C today), Morocco :) However I am curious, why is it that Easter can fall up to several weeks apart each year when Christmas is always 25th December? It makes it really difficult when you try & plan something ahead like a holiday, trying to avoid the school holidays when travel & hotels are more expensive!!

Oh and despite NO Easter egg here, happy Easter everyone!
It's complicated, :) look it up on Wiki.

However, Easter Friday 2012 will be on April 6th. Calendars are your friend. :)