Happy Easter and how Jesus blew the gig

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Apr 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

For starters he should have got himself setup as a grass for the Romans. Nothing fancy. Just pick a fat WO and feed him bottom-feeders. Sooner or later it will blip the radar back at GCHQ Rome. Then you have a string of imaginary 'contacts' who need cash and hey, happy days.

Arm the Apostles. No, really. The Romans are turning up, half asleep, to arrest a Hippy in a frock and sandals.

"Hi brother. I'll come along quietly. So will my chum Saint Peter The Twitching Bug Eyed Glock Nutter"

And the Last Supper might have been more interesting with a few tins of Stella if you ask me. Maybe a bottle of Laphroig?
  2. Don't mess about, the dude could turn water into wine. He spent the entire crucifixion with a sandpaper mouth and a dodgy belly!
  3. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

And strippers. Lots of strippers.
  4. Of course the Romans had to watch the expenses as well thats why the centurion asked Jesus to cross his legs, TO SAVE ON NAILS!!
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Mary Magdelenes role at the last supper has never been fully explained. We know she was on her knees. Washing guys feet with her hair.

I dont suppose for one minute Saint Peter said "While you're down there pet..."

Its not in the Bible. I've looked.
  6. I thought it said how jesus blew the pig :oops:
  7. You know what the rules are. What happens in the unit smoker, stays in the unit smoker...
  8. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

The were strippers at the last supper. Michaelangelo painted a seperate companion piece called the Last Lesbian Show, but the catholic church has suppressed it for years. It hangs in the pope's private bedroom and goes everywhere with him
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

He still owes you that tenner does'nt he???
    Tight c*nt!