Happy Dominion Day/Canada Day/Independence Day

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by wotan, Jun 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, we in the Northern part of the New (And Improved!) World are about to begin the annual ritual of searing dead animal flesh over fires visible from space, ingesting liver-hardening amounts of malted beverages and blowin' stuff up real good in the night-time skies, all in celebration of our freedoms and independence. So, before everyone calls in sick tomorrow in an attempt to extend the long weekend, I just wanted to wish a Happy Dominion Day (Canada Day to the young'uns) to all my fellow Canucks.

As well, a very happy Independence Day to the cousins in the South. You might be rebel scum against your Sovereign, but for all that you're an ok bunch of neighbours. :D Just try to keep the noise down, will ya?

BTW, let's spare a thought for the men and women of our countries deployed overseas and wish them well, along with our allies serving alongside them.

That said, time for a beer and a steak.

Q: What do making love in a canoe and American beer have in common?

A: Their both f*cking close to water.
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

:D :D :D

Happy celebrations (even the Septics on 4/7 :wink: )
  3. Happy Canada Day..... a day of parades and BBQ n Beer.
  4. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I have to agree with you on the beer!

Happy Birthday Canada!
  5. Happy Canada Day! Again..... well Ive had a few brews.
  6. Happy Canada Day, eh? :D
  7. Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian Cousins
  8. Take off, hosers!

Have a good'n...

9. Strange Brew was on tv last night.....quality.....happy canada day (belated cause I'd only just got back to the motherland and was hammered at a BBQ watching strange brew)