Happy Dominion Day/Canada Day/Independence Day

Well, we in the Northern part of the New (And Improved!) World are about to begin the annual ritual of searing dead animal flesh over fires visible from space, ingesting liver-hardening amounts of malted beverages and blowin' stuff up real good in the night-time skies, all in celebration of our freedoms and independence. So, before everyone calls in sick tomorrow in an attempt to extend the long weekend, I just wanted to wish a Happy Dominion Day (Canada Day to the young'uns) to all my fellow Canucks.

As well, a very happy Independence Day to the cousins in the South. You might be rebel scum against your Sovereign, but for all that you're an ok bunch of neighbours. :D Just try to keep the noise down, will ya?

BTW, let's spare a thought for the men and women of our countries deployed overseas and wish them well, along with our allies serving alongside them.

That said, time for a beer and a steak.

Q: What do making love in a canoe and American beer have in common?

A: Their both f*cking close to water.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
:D :D :D

Happy celebrations (even the Septics on 4/7 :wink: )

Happy Canada Day..... a day of parades and BBQ n Beer.

wotan said:
Well, we in the Northern part of the New (And Improved!) World are about to begin the annual ritual of searing dead animal flesh over fires visible from space, ingesting liver-hardening amounts of malted beverages and blowin' stuff up real good in the night-time skies, all in celebration of our freedoms and independence. So, before everyone calls in sick tomorrow in an attempt to extend the long weekend, I just wanted to wish a Happy Dominion Day (Canada Day to the young'uns) to all my fellow Canucks.

As well, a very happy Independence Day to the cousins in the South. You might be rebel scum against your Sovereign, but for all that you're an ok bunch of neighbours. :D Just try to keep the noise down, will ya?

BTW, let's spare a thought for the men and women of our countries deployed overseas and wish them well, along with our allies serving alongside them.

That said, time for a beer and a steak.

Q: What do making love in a canoe and American beer have in common?

A: Their both f*cking close to water.
I have to agree with you on the beer!

Happy Birthday Canada!

Happy Canada Day! Again..... well Ive had a few brews.

AubreyGerrard said:
Take off, hosers!

Have a good'n...

Strange Brew was on tv last night.....quality.....happy canada day (belated cause I'd only just got back to the motherland and was hammered at a BBQ watching strange brew)